Brothers

You and Steve continue playing pool, getting your mind off of your lack of powers from training earlier. 

As you're finishing the game that you clearly lost, Nat and Thor walk-up to you and Steve, getting your attention.

"Something you two want to tell us?" Nat asks looking at you with a very serious expression on her face.

Thor has been staring Steve down since he walked over. When you look down, you see his fists clenched at his sides.

You and Steve exchange a confused glance.

"How long have you two been seeing each other?" Thor finally speaks up, a mix of hurt and anger in his voice.

This causes you and Steve to bust out laughing, but then you look at Nat and Thor who have zero amusement on their faces. "Wait, you're serious?" You ask.

"Cass is like a sister to me!" Steve says after getting his laughter out.

"Nat, you're like my big sister, and Thor, I think of you and Steve as big brothers..." Even though you lost your memory, you have the same relationships with everyone, almost, as they used to be.

"Plus, do you really think I'd do that to Lo...." Steve begins saying, but is cut off by Nat going wide-eyed, "Ooooooook, that's enough. We believe you."

Your eyes go from Steve, to Nat, to Thor, as they're silent looking at one another. "And on that note, I'm grabbing something from my room, you weirdos." 

When you push the door to your room open, Loki is sitting on your bed. "Hey! What's up?"

Loki looks up at you, "You like Steve?"

You squint your eyes, taken aback. You assume that Loki had been in the main room and saw you and Steve playing pool as well. "You like Thor?"

Now Loki is the one taken aback. "What?"

You walk to your closet to grab a hoodie, "I like Steve, just as you like Thor." 

Loki watches you walk to your closet and back to the door, "Thor and I are...."

You complete his sentence, "Brothers, right."

"So...you don't want to sleep with Rogers?" Loki asks with relief now on his face.

That sentence actually causes you to cackle, "Oh good God, no! Ughh, that would be weird!" You're not denying that Steve is attractive; he's just too much like a brother to you. As you finish your sentence, Loki half smiles. "Wait...why would it matter if I liked Steve anyway?" 

Loki just stays silent, his eyes wide.

"Even you're acting weird today," You say pulling the hoodie over your head. As you do, Tony calls you to the lab. "We'll continue this conversation later."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next few days, everyone is busy with smaller missions and training. You finally have a minute, so you're baking in the kitchen. 

Loki walks into the main room. "Finally! I need a taste tester!" You motion for him to come over, holding up a spoon with some frosting. Loki ignores the spoon and dips his finger into the bowl.

"Really, Loki?" you take a taste of the spoon yourself instead. 

"You never were fond of me doing that," He says with a grin on his face. 

You mock him, by mouthing the words he just said, "Did I also do this?" You take some sugar and flick it at him. 

"Actually, yes," Loki replies, brushing some of the sugar off of him, still laughing.