Destroying Hufflepuff's cup

Jasmine's POV

Thalia looked ready to throw up when we emerged from the shadows in the middle of the woods, far, far away from London.

"Never do that me again unless it's an emergency." my cousin said. "Its awful."

"Understand why we are so against it now?" Astrid said.

"Yes." Thalia said.

I rolled my eyes; they were being over dramatic.

We quickly set up camp and I added several powerful wards so we wouldn't be found and summoned a small army of skeleton warriors to guard the woods.

I then cast "Επίκληση: Αόρατο στον εχθρό(Invoke: Invisible to enemy)" and "Επίκληση: Σκιά Λαθραία(Invoke: Shadow Stealth)" on the skeleton warriors so they wouldn't be spotted.

"Kreacher!" I yelled, and Kreacher appeared. He always liked me when I visited Grimmauld Place before being disowned, and Auntie Petunia, Uncle Vernon, and Dudley's deaths happened, and I joining the Hunt.

"Yes Mistress Jasmine?" Kreacher said "How can Kreacher serve you?"

"I need you to get a golden cup with a badger on it from the Lestrange vaults. The Lestrange vaults are under Black family protection aren't they? It should have the same dark aura the locket had." I said.

"Yes mistress, Kreacher can get the cup." Kreacher said, bowed to me, and disappeared with a small 'pop'.

"Okay, so if I order Lupin to go die, will anyone here complain? He's a werewolf, and we have to kill werewolves." Runa asked.

I shrugged. "Honestly, I don't give a damn if he dies. Bu you need silver."

Runa waved away that comment. "Tartarian Ruby has the same properties of all magical metals, and is the only substance other than silver that can kill werewolves. I can kill Lupin, and Hellflame is half silver anyways."

"Nice to know." Astrid said "Now let's make base."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made dinner, and we're about to eat when Kreacher came back with Hufflepuff's cup.

"Kreacher go the cup mistress." Kreacher said, handing over a small golden cup to me.

"Good work Kreacher." I praised. This was the cup. "Now I need you to keep me and my sisters updated on the Order of Flaming Chickens. Snape is spying for me and my sisters on Voldemort and the Order of Flaming Chickens to, so he's an ally."

"Yes mistress, Kreacher can do that." Kreacher said.

"Good, now go back." I said.

Kreacher disappeared and I put the cup on the ground. "I'll take the honors." I said, taking out my bowblade and turning it into its dual sword form.

Runa, Astrid, and Thalia all backed up just in case and I slammed my serrated Stygian Iron swords down.

I honestly expected more of a reaction, but all I got was a pained scream and a small pulse of magic, and the Horcrux was no more.

"Now sisters." I said, standing up and putting my bowblade back into its hidden form. "Let's go hunt down Mundugus Fletcher."

That's today's chapter, I'm sorry that it is shorter then normal.