Chapter 37ish (Masky Romance Memory 1)

While Hoodie was gone, after that kiss or possibly make-out session you had shared on the bed, you two unintentionally started being more romantic towards each other, and by now you had already made the decision that you were indeed going to have to talk to Hoodie when he got back and tell him everything and go from there....you still felt guilty though.

You weren't sure what you and Masky were...you knew you couldn't call yourself his girlfriend because you still had that title with Hoodie.

It was time for dinner and of course you two sat next to each other, Masky kept trying to hold your hand from under the table, but everyone got suspicious and it made the whole thing awkward, ben dropped a fork and saw what you and Masky were doing.
After dinner he approached you privately.

"I saw what you and Masky were doing under the table today, holding hands?. Does hoodie know about this?."
"How would he...he's always gone...."
you said with a sigh.
Ben gave you a "really." Look. 
"I'm gonna tell him when he gets back, we're gonna work things out...somehow okay ben?. Please don't say anything?."
Ben shrugged. "It's none of my business, just don't do anything stupid."

When Ben was done talking to you, you felt a hand grab onto your hips and pull you into the bedroom, Masky's bedroom, he tossed you on the bed and locked the door.
Pulling you close he began to kiss your cheek repeatedly, making you giggle.

"So who was that?."
"It was ben, he's onto us but...he said he wouldn't tell, I'm glad he respects me enough not to humiliate me before Hoodie comes back. He's giving me a chance unlike the other guys would, giving you a chance too."

You both smiled and you lightly kissed his cheek.
"This is so wrong...."
you sighed to yourself.
Feeling extremely confused.

Masky pulled you into his lap, and the two of you held hands once more, snuggling.