COOKY & TATA

***Meanwhile, at the other side of Seoul...Jeon Jeongguk just entered his mansion, the one he inherited from his parents, his real home that suddenly feels so empty right now. He was used to live their alone with his 2 maids but that evening, he suddenly feels like something is missing. The young CEO might never admit it to anyone else, not even to Yoongi his bestfriend but he just realized that he's missing the sound of tiny footsteps of the ball of fur in his penthouse. He's missing the soft barks of the doggo and most probably, the owner too!

Since he was just a young boy, Jeongguk loves arts. He loves to draw, paint and just to put the image he creates in his mind into something he can touch or see with his bare eyes. That is why when he lost is parents he has decided to pursue his dreams instead of following his father's real estate business. He made his drawings into characters and he made his characters into heroes in different realms he could ever imagine. He created games that has taken over the digital world. He was able to built his own empire. And so every time Jeongguk misses his parents or every time he feels so lost, he always find himself inside his own dungeon when he feels the most powerful. Jeongguk removes his suit and changed into his sweatpants and plain shirt before he settled in his throne, his gaming chair inside his battlestation.

Jeongguk's head is a mess when he arrived at the mansion. He has lota of things in his mind and most of them belongs to a certain red-haired boy. He hates how he couldn't brought himself to just tell the young boy that he likes him without making things complicated. He is still in his deep thoughts when he has decided to open his monstrous pc and logged in using his gaming account.

 Of course, as a CEO and creator of Cooky's Adventure he was the first player who created an account for it. He has been playing it every time he gets so stressed of work or when he's being eaten by his own thoughts.The CEO immediately feels better when he saw the logo he designed himself welcoming him back to his game. He smiled knowing that there are only few of the gamers who reached his level. He sighs as he relaxes on his chair.

Jeongguk knows he has to fix a lot of things the next morning but for tonight, he let himself submerge into his game. He wants to push everything behind his head and just focus on the game just so he could at least breathe without having the fear of harming himself again.

He starts playing with random players who tried to challenge him. It's past midnight when a familiar character pops into the game and he doesn't know why he immediately feels excited when he saw him that he wasn't even able to stop himself from opening the chat box of the game.

KOOKIE: Hey!!! Jeongguk waited for the player to read his message and once he did, his frown slowly morphs into a tiny smile. 

 TATA: HEY KOOKIE IT'S BEEN A WHILE! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?! STILL BUSY RUNNING YOUR EMPIRE??

 Jeongguk smile widened upon reading the reply.

He doesn't have any idea who TATA is in real life since he met him when he just launched the game. He even jokingly introduced himself to him as the CEO of GGE but of course a random boy wouldn't believe him.He starts typing back a reply to his friend.

 KOOKIE: NOPE, ON BREAK!

TATA: WHAT? WHY? ARE CEOS ALLOWED TO TAKE A BREAK? 

 Jeongguk pouts when he read the reply. He knows Tata is right, CEOs like him doesn't have time to take a break because there are lots of responsibilities on their backs.

 KOOKIE: AM I NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE A BREAK, EVEN JUST NOW?

TATA: OH, THAT WAS A REAL QUESTION KOOKIE! OF COURSE YOU DESERVE TO HAVE A BREAK... EVERY CEO DESERVES TO HAVE A BREAK! I WISH THE REAL CEO OF GGE TOO WILL HAVE A BREAK.