Not an update

Hey guys! I hope you all are doing well. I wanted to announce that I'm taking 2 weeks off from the Wattpad. I WON'T BE POSTING ANY UPDATES.

Advance Eid Mubarak to all Muslim readers.❤

Here is another thing that I thought I'll be discussing in the next chapter but since I'm not posting it soon I would like to explain my point of view and would love to hear from you guys too. 

I AM NOT TARGETTING ANYONE I'M JUST PRESENTING MY POINT AND WANT TO KNOW MY READERS POINT OF VIEW.

There are few things I want to clear. 

I believe mentioning Ayza's name should not be dodged. She didn't cheat or divorce Zohaib, she died that too unexpectantly. He has loved her all his life. Reminiscing her is part of his loyalty. If I was Ayza, I would have loved to see my husband and child happy even without me with another human being but not at the cost of forgetting or unloving me. If (God forbid) you were in place of Ayza would you expect your husband to move on from your memories and accept the new life just after a few months of death? Honestly speaking I don't think so. 

Secondly, Zohaib never mentioned Ayza's name by himself it was Faryal who wanted him to talk about Ayza. He was emotionally disturbed but he never disrespected Faryal. His keeping Faryal away from Zahra in the beginning was justifiable, you know his reasons already. If Zohaib would move on from his past in a snap of a finger wouldn't his loyalty be questionable? (Imagine) Healing takes time. 

Faryal is not the victim she chose this life for herself, no one forced her. If Faryal is taking care of him He is doing the same. If Faryal respects and loves his family he respects and loves her family too. He deserves appreciation just like Faryal. Faryal has seen her baba jan from going through the same pain all her life. Things might change when one of them falls in love. If anyone thinks Faryal's accepting Zohaib's dead wife is unrealistic then I would like to ask why? Accepting her child is fine, I understood. Accepting her husband, oh great, I understood. But accepting her that too as a dead person is unrealistic. How?  

Each person has his/her own battles to fight. Let them heal and fall in love together. Love is knowing each side of the person yet feeling the same about them. There will be ups and downs in their lives too but isn't it how life is? Sometimes loving another person doesn't mean replacing the previous one. 

At the end of the day, each character of this book is me. I'm Ayza, Faryal, Zohaib, and even the dadi phupho 😅. They will behave the way I would prefer to deal with the situation. Just try to look at the things from different dimensions and each character's perspective, not only in the story but in real life too. 

P.S: I've said so many times that this story is slow-paced. I get personal messages here almost every day that they want romance. Kahan say lay kar aon mein yeh achanak ka romance.😂 The way they take care of each other is already a romance according to me. The book is not ending soon. Let me take the thing I want to.

Aur behno baat suno meri zara tahamul say, *clears throught* mature romantic scene likhna na muje aathay hain na hi mein nay book mein add krne hain. Is baat say befikr ho jao haha. I'm sure you can find plenty of that type of books on Wattpad. 

Do share your thoughts please, I want to know what do you think.

Love and light,

Allah hafiz.