1. sigh | fairchild

🎵:  high enough // k.flay ( i recommend listening while reading!)
__________________________

- smut warning -

___________________________

i let out a small, breathy sigh. sat at my desk, i sort through a never-ending amount of pages, and papers.

i glance down at me knees, looking at my skirt, which was way, way, way to short for uniform.

mr. fairchild, my boss. - he chooses the uniforms we wear at work, and we can't do anything about it. it's a high class,
- high paid - business. no one has the balls to confront our boss about wearing short skirts, considering
mr. fairchild drops us like flys.

i've been working for
fairchild tm' for a few months, but unlike the other woman who work here, me and mr. fairchild have a special relationship.

secretly dating, in fact.

the young, handsome young man made me promise not to say a single word about a relationship, and he doesn't let me call him his real name.

miles.

considering i'm obviously one of mr. fairchilds favorite staff members, i get my own office.

i slightly move my legs, causing friction in between my thighs. a small smirk grows between my lips, when i forget about the feeling.

i sit back down neatly, and grab another pile of papers, causing another sigh to escape my lips.

suddenly, i hear a familiar voice ring on my caller'.

"mrs. y/l/n, mr. fairchild would like to meet you in his office."

it's mrs. veaga, the secretary. she controls the roaster, making the call of when people have work.

mr. fairchild, chooses my days to work. which mrs. veaga can't stand.

"i'll be right up." i speak, pressing the button on the device which was printed with the letters 'R E P L I E R' yet, it's been used by many, and all that's left is
'R P l R"

i sit up of the chair, and make my way out of my office.

i stumble into the elevator, and press the number  '14' considering fairchild's office is on the fourteenth floor.

i looked down at my watch, reading the time off seven:thirty pm, miles is probably looking for coffee, or some sort of alcoholic drink.

i walk out the elevator, after i hear the 'bing!' sound.

i start walking towards the big, wooden doors which left themselves at the end of the hallway.

"shit" i mutter, realizing mr. fairchild was looking for my work today, and he called me previously this morning.

"okay princess, i need the papers. bring me your pages at twenty five past seven, angel. otherwise, i'll be disappointed. you hear me? goodgirl."

i quickly run back into the elevator, pressing floor eight as fast as i can.
but to my luck, i pressed floor one - and it got stuck.