- 29 The Interview

"Not happy to see me?" Sebastian asked still smiling.
"Of course I am Seb!" you quickly responded. "Just a bit confused." you added.
"They haven't send you the script, have they?" Sebastian asked and you shook your head.
"Oh well this is a bit awkward then, but Bucky and Jewel kinda have a love thing going on." He explained to you.
"Ooh." you just said. "That's interesting."
"It is." Sebastian laughed.
"I missed you tho." you smiled when you had let it sink in and hugged him again.
"I missed you too Y/N/N." Sebastian replied. "And you look absolutely gorgeous." he added and made you giggle.
"You too Bucky." you replied as Sebastian stood in his custom.
"I already see romance in the air!" the photographer said and you let go of Seb and laughed.

They put you in a couple different outfits and it took a couple hours before they had done all the outfits and pictures they wanted.

@marvelstudios meet Jessica Jones in Marvel Studios' new "The Jewel" movie

tagged: @Y/Nosterfield
2.515.001 likes 50.615 comments

@Y/Nslaysmylife I KNEW IT
@tomhollandisbae i love her😩😩😩😩
@zendaya my girl😍
@tomholland2013 @zendaya my girl😡
@robertdowneyjr yeeeeeees!!!

@Y/Nslaysmylife I KNEW IT@tomhollandisbae i love her😩😩😩😩@zendaya my girl😍@tomholland2013 @zendaya my girl😡@robertdowneyjr yeeeeeees!!!

@imsebastianstan double trouble

tagged: @Y/Nosterfield @marvelstudios
1.761.082 likes 472.021 comments

@tomholland2013 hold up..
@sebastianlove OMG
@Y/Nispretty bucky and jessica jones😱
@marvelupdates I need to know more

"I'm looking forward to filming." Sebastian said when the two of you walked out of the building.
"Me too!" you replied genuinely.
Sebastian stopped you and grabbed your hands.
"I don't want things to get awkward." He told you.
"No it's not gonna be awkward, don't worry." you smiled at him.
Then you heard a car honk at you. You looked in the direction of the sound and saw Tom in a car.
"That's Tom." You said and Seb let go of your hands. "I have an interview with him in San Francisco." you told him.
"I was just going to ask if you wanted to get dinner with me tonight." Sebastian said with a smile on his face, but with a sad undertone in his voice.
"Then I owe you dinner." you smiled.
"Now you do." Sebastian replied and Tom honked again. "I think he wants to go." Sebastian laughed.
"He does." you laughed too. "I gotta go."
"Yes, I see you later." He replied and gave you a hug.
You walked towards the car, where Tom was waiting and waved to Sebastian.