Chapter Thirty

A/n: New background character added that is definitely going to be making appearances. Keep reading to see who it is!

Disclaimer: every-time you see "________"

It means a time skip! Just to clear any confusion!

Warnings: 💔💔💔

I didn't tell Chris what Kevin said. Because I know he'd freak out.

It had been a couple days since we landed back in LA from being in New York.

The marvel cast had been gathered in the break room by Chris—we were going to announce our engagement.

I walked in and waved to everyone when someone pulled me to the side. It was Seb who had a worried look on his face.

"Did you tell him?"

"No. I couldn't. I'm going to though. After this."

"Oh god, he's going to kill me." He let out a frustrated sigh.

"Chris will understand it's only part of the movie."

We whispered yelled above the numerous other convos going on.

"Are you pregnant?" Seb furrowed his brows at me.

"What?! No."

"Then why did Chris round us up in here?"

I was about to answer when Chris called for me. I walked over to him.

"Okay guys! So the reason I called everyone in is because Y/n and I have some exciting news..."

I stood next to Chris under his arm.

"Baby Evans! I knew it! Give me my $100 bucks ScarJo!"

RDJ shouted.

"No Downey it's not that."

Everyone watched us carefully listening to what we had to say. Chris looked at me to announce the news.

"We're getting married!" I held my hand up.

"AHH!"

Tom came to hug me and then Scarlett, then Mackie, then the entire marvel cast was hugging and congratulating Chris and I.

"I'm gonna be your best man right bud?" Mackie whispered to Chris.

I think Chris said yes because when I turned around they were goofing around.

But still, I left them to have that conversation as I approached Seb who was awfully quiet in a corner

"Hey."

"Oh—hey. Um, congrats on the wedding!"

"Thanks. Listen, don't worry I'll tell Chris."

I softly caressed his arm. I turned around and Scarlett and Lizzie were waiting to hug me. I hugged them both.