𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER TWO !
Secret's Out Of The Bag

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

"Hm, I don't think Tommy will mind if I play for a bit, won't he?" Tori and Betty had a staring contest for a bit before she hopped onto her brother's gaming chair. She scoots back a bit and grabs onto the edge of the desk to pull herself towards the computer.

Once she was settled in, she grabbed her brother's headphones and placed them on her. It looks too big on her head but that'll have to do for now.

OMG LOOK AT HER SHE LOOKS ADORABLE

DID TOMMY KIDNAP A CHILD?

AWWW SHE'S GONNA PLAY

"Alright, let's play some Minecraft, shall we?" She said to Betty, focusing on the computer itself.

She pressed back to the game button and the world starts to load up. Her eyes widen up at the place around her.

"Woah! This place looks cool!" She exclaims as she looks around the world. She then saw pretty flowers planted on the field. "Oooh pretty." She said approaching it and taking most of the flowers that were in that area. She then decided to search for more flowers. As she looks around the server, she was surprised to see a group of people gathered under a tree.

"I didn't know Tommy was playing with his friends." Tori tries to find a familiar username but she sadly, she didn't know any of the player's name. She jumped in surprise when she saw someone approaching her character. The unknown player playfully waves at her making her giggle. She looks at the person's gamer's tag to see Quackity on it.

"His nickname reminds me of Donald Duck." She giggles to herself.

Quackity: EYY TOMMY

TommyInnit: Hello:D

TommyInnit: Do you want some flowers?

Tori gave him a cornflower and crouches down. Quackity took it and looks at it for a while before looking back at her slowly. He then pulls out his sword and attacks her for no reason.

"Hey! That was rude." Tori mutters under her breath. Her character staggers back multiple times before she quickly ran away from the player.

She looks down at Tommy's inventory to see an iron sword in one of the slots. She quickly pulls it out and turns around to attack the other player. She lets out a laugh as she attacks him with a sword. "HA HA TAKE THAT" she said.

Quackity tries to fight back but dies in the process, leaving his things on the ground.

"Victory!" Tori exclaims in happiness while Betty howls in congrats.

DID QUACKITY JUST GOT K.O. BY A CHILD?

AHAHAHAHAHHA

IN UR FACE QUACKITY

THE KID GOT SKILLS

Quackity: TOMMY WHAT THE HELL MAn

Fundy: AHAHAHAHHAHA

TommyInnit: Hey that's a bad
word >:(

Quackity: NO IT'S NOT- VC2 NOW

WilburSoot: Hello Tommy

Tori tilts her head, "VC 2? What is a VC 2?" she asks Betty, who just tilts her head as well in confusion.

TommyInnit: What is a VC 2?