| 21 |

.•° ✿ °•.
Don't be a silent reader!
and follow my Twitter @/bbypinkstyles for more malevolent updates!
°•. ✿ .•°

| 21 |

| 21 |

| A N G E L I C A |

"So you're telling me this all happened because you were messing with Mr Curly Man?"

"He is very charismatic."

Britney was studying the long scar on my hand, a look of pain on her face. I told her I'd cut it on a smashed window while drunk...which wasn't much of a lie. To say she was most likely disappointed in me was an understatement.

The look on her face was priceless when I turned up at the door of the apartment, her squeal of delight and teary eyes warmed my heart to an unreal extent. This girl was the closest thing I had to family.

I was stood in a blonde wig and green contact lenses though. It took her a while to register it really was Angelica stood outside the apartment in the early hours of the morning with tear stains running down her face and a bag with a latex dress inside of it.

I couldn't tell you how long we were stood in the doorway of our apartment, but I'm pretty sure the sun started rising as we pulled away from our hug.

"Did you have sex with him?" She bit her lip as she stared at me over her glass of wine begging for the juicy details.

"Not him." I sighed, reaching over to fill my own.

It was silent for a few minutes as she registered my choice of words, I know she knew the double meaning behind it, I could've just said I hadn't slept with him.

"Well then who, bitch? Was it Zack?" She mock glared at me, but I knew she was being dead serious.

"What?! Of course not." I laughed before continuing, "It wasn't sex, and her name was Alexis."

Another round of silence...

"Her?! You bumped coochies?!"

I spat out a laugh, nearly falling of my chair, she always did have a way with words.

I softly smiled after I had calmed down. This was the first real time I had ever confessed to Britney I liked girls too.

"I'm proud of you." She smiled, reaching over the table to grab my hand, squeezing it a few times.

"Things with me and Harry have been intense though. The feeling I get when I'm around him should be illegal. I've never intentionally done drugs but I swear that's what it felt like when I kiss him."

"Don't you think all this stuff with Harry is moving a little too fast? You've got so many intense emotions in such a small amount of time knowing him." She frowned after a while.