Chapter 43

A rebel alliance on Onderon was soon something that Ahsoka and Rohan both wanted to help out with. Unfortunately, the Council and the Republic could not interfere in these affairs. Two of the rebel leaders, Steela and Saw Gerrera, brother and sister, both asked for aid. The only thing the Council could allow was for the rebels to be trained to defeat the battle droids, but could not fight their battles for them.

(Y/n) had noticed that Ahsoka had gotten close to the boy named Lux Bonteri, the son of a, sadly, deceased Separatist senator, one whom Padmé was quite close with. Ahsoka had accepted the fact that jealousy was within her, and did not act on it, instead praised Lux and Steela together, until the girl had died from an attack by the Separatists. Saw blamed himself, but her sacrifice freed Onderon from the oppressive power of the false king they had, reappointing the original ruler to the throne.

Once these affairs were handled, (Y/n) realized she needed to tell Padmé of her and Obi-Wan getting married, for the woman would most likely have wanted to know about it.

When she was told, the senator jumped in joy at their union, stating how happy she was for the two of them to finally be married, given that (Y/n) had been in love with Obi-Wan for so long.

Anakin was told next, and he congratulated the two of them, knowing that they were crazy in love with each other. He thought it was about time.

They had a little trouble with Hondo once more when he attacked a group of younglings on their way to get their Kyber Crystals, kidnapping Ahsoka along the way, for she had gone with the younglings in their rite of passage, The Gathering. In the end, however, Grievous had turned up on Florrum with the intent of taking it for Separatist control. Hondo did not take kindly to this, and joined with the group of younglings and Ahsoka to drive Grievous out of Florrum.

Although (Y/n) knew he wouldn't admit it, she had seen that Hondo had grown a bit of a soft spot for one of the younglings, Katooni, a Tholothian girl.

R2-D2 and R3-E7 had gone on their very own special mission themselves. Along with a few other droids, they had infiltrated a dreadnaught Separatist ship to steal a chip that could allow the Jedi Council to decode Separatist messages and codes, giving them the upper hand. They succeeded, but not before getting trapped on a planet called Abafar, also known as The Void. There, they found a clone named Gregor who had apparently lost his memories of being a clone trooper. He helped them escape the planet.

Now, (Y/n) lay with Obi-Wan in her room in their bed, thinking over the past few weeks. It had been near two years since the Clone Wars started, and it seemed to never want to end. They had to enjoy what time they had together as much as they could.

Their commlink beeped, and they were informed to meet with Masters Yoda and Ki-Adi Mundi in the briefing room. They entered together, although further apart.

"You summoned us, Masters?" Obi-Wan said as they entered. They did not speak, but only played a recording, one desperate and in need of help.

It was Satine, Duchess of Mandalore, but she appeared to be scared of something, her breathing heavy as she spoke. "This is a message for Obi-Wan Kenobi. I've lost Mandalore. My people have been massacred, and Almec is now the prime minister. I can't explain everything now but Almec has the support of the crime families." Obi-Wan watched on, covering his mouth with his fist as he looked at the duchess. She looked behind her in the recording, and said, "Obi-Wan, I need your help. Bring (Y/n), for she may be useful in this situation."

It ended with Satine being surrounded by the armored members of Death Watch. Obi-Wan did not speak. He merely looked to where the hologram had disappeared.

"Your thoughts on this, Master Kenobi." Yoda stated, waiting for one of them to speak.

"Satine has been at odds with the Death Watch for years. And according to a report from Padawan Tano, they're no longer in league with the Separatists." Obi-Wan finally spoke.