kissing in the rain

Jisoo frowned as she wrapped her arm around you as you stepped out of the restaurant together.

Your once bright and sunny afternoon you were spending together has gone dark. There were dark grey clouds and a petrichor smell in the air, as well as a bit of a cool wind blowing that made you curl up even closer to Jisoo.

"Where did the sun go?" She asked curiously, staring at the sky before looking down at you in sadness.

You don't get many days together, especially not days out. With her busy schedule, you find that your time together is quite limited. So days like this don't come around often and you cherish every second of them with her.

Breathing in the fresh air, feeling the sun on your shoulders while you walk wherever you and Jisoo decide to go with your hands swinging back and forth and big smiles on your faces.

"Is it supposed to rain?"

"I don't think so." You said and she sighed before giving you a squeeze.

"Think we should head home?"

You didn't even get the chance to reply, because there was suddenly a loud clap of thunder in the distance and then it began to sprinkle.

Jisoo let you go so she could take your hand instead. You both began to walk faster, your feet now going as fast as they would carry you. You walked the blocks home as fast as possible, shivering slightly as the slow rain turned into pouring rain.

Jisoo looked back at you to check up on you as you walked. The rain was soaking through your clothes and you felt cold. Thankfully, you weren't much further from home, and she was trying to get you both there as fast as possible.

Your shared home quickly came into sight and you thought she'd be tugging you up the steps as fast as she could and you'd get into the house quickly, for some cuddles and warm clothes.

But, before you got up the stairs, she stopped walking and squeezed your hand for you to do the same.

She turned back to gaze at you and you swear you fell even more in love with her when you saw the sparkle in her eyes. It always appears when she stares at you; the look of love that her big brown eyes as she gazed into yours.

"Jisoo? What's going on? Don't you wanna get inside?"

"In a minute." She replied and moved closer to you.

Her hand instinctively fell onto your cheek and you closed your eyes and leaned into her touch with a small smile on your face.

"I love you." She said. "There's something I really want to do with you."

The look of wonder in your eyes only lasted for a split second. Because as soon as she pressed her lips onto yours, your eyes closed as her hands fell onto your cheeks.

Her lips moved lovingly against your own, the kiss soft and sweet as sparks flew all around you.

She pulled away much too soon for your liking. Her lips lingered against yours for a second, pecking them softly with a bright smile on her face before she pulled back completely.

"I've always wanted to kiss you in the rain." She said and as the rain continued to pour, making her look like an angel that you continue to fall in love with every second of every day. "Are you ready to go inside, baby girl?"

She went to pull away so she could lead you into the comfort of your home.

But you were pulling her back into your arms before she got the chance to take one step away and you brought her in for another kiss.

You kissed her with passion, moving your lips quickly against hers as she held you tight.

You looped your arms around her neck, sighing softly against her lips as she kissed you deeply.

Her heart was beating quickly against yours, her fingers intertwining with yours as she pulled one of your hands from her neck.

You pecked her lips once more, simply savoring the moment before you pulled back for good.

"Now I'm ready."

"Cutie." She grinned and hugged you from behind as she unlocked the front door and got you both inside the house, where she planned on holding you for the rest of your day together.