CHAPTER NINE

"MOM. DAD SENT ME TO CALIFORNIA TO improve my attitude. I admit I've been, for a lack of a better word, idiotic. But I've been minding myself here. Both of you told me that the rest of you would stay in New York while I'm here. Leighton and William do not need to be at every single school I attend." When are his parents going to understand that?

If she says that all of them are moving to SoCal permanently Chris might just lose his shit. That's the last damn thing that needs to happen.

"Well, I'll let them know this. We're going back to New York tomorrow morning. But to be clear, Christian, your father, and I will be checking up on you from time to time. Behave."

Christian wants to yell and roll his eyes so bad but can't because he doesn't feel like listening to another lecture. So he holds off and nods his head. "No worries. I will continue to behave myself."

Now he has twenty minutes left. He needs to see her out, shower, change in his sleepwear, and haul ass to the movie theater.

"Okay, walk me out. I have to get back to the hotel and fill your father in." With that, she grabs her Versace La Medusa top handle tote purse and walks out of the lounge.

Dominic passes right by them. "Chris. Are you still coming to movie night?"

"Most definitely. I'm not missing out on this. Two days in or not. I don't care. I need a break. I will see you there." Christian turns to his mother, who's silently questioning him. "I made friends and we're meeting up to watch a movie. We all need to wind down because the past two days have been hectic. Anyway. You and the rest of the family have a safe flight back to New York. Love you. Bye!" Once she walks out, he hauls ass back to his dorm room so he can shower.

Once he's back inside the room with the door closed, he comes in contact with a naked Aaron. He leans his head against the door and closes his eyes. He's seen the male walk around shirtless and then with nothing but a pair of Versace boxer briefs. But, shit, this moment right here is making him feel things.

He can feel himself hardening down there and groans. "Aaron, you're doing things to me. I want to pin you down and rail you... hard."

Aaron smirks. Why? Because that's what he wants. "I want you to do exactly that... with absolutely no interruptions."

Maybe he'll do it during the movie.  Yeah, he'll do it during the movie. Cover themselves with a blanket and go to work.

"Alright. Time to shower." Chris gets up and heads to the bathroom, but not before reaching out and pulling Aaron with him.

MEANWHILE IN THE THEATER-

AS THEY WAIT FOR THE REST OF THE USUAL suspects, Justin takes the time to just stare at his boyfriend's alluring and undeniable beauty. He's so in love with this boy that if he had a ring on his person, he'd get down on one knee and propose.

The raven looks adorable as he lay against the elder raven's side, clad in one of his boyfriend's hoodies and a pair of loose La Perla shorts. His honeyed legs are thrown across his lap whilst the two of them lounge around, waiting and watching videos on YouTube.

Truth be told, if they didn't agree to this, they'd be in their room. Justin would be using the whole night to make Devin (and himself) feel immense pleasure and love. But they'd never miss out on opportunities to just chill with their friends.

Devin locks his phone and puts it in the hoodie pocket, using the waiting time to straddle the elder's lap. "Kissing you now before we get cockblocked." And without another word spoken, he wraps his arms around Justin's neck and goes right in for a deep kiss which gets reciprocated immediately.

Justin hears voices coming from out in the hallway but he makes no move to pull away from his pretty boy's inviting lips. Honesty, he can kiss this boy all damn day. No really, he's done it before. He reaches underneath his hoodie to caress Devin's hips.

"You make me so fucking happy, Justin. My other half."

The elder pulls him even closer to his broad form, grinning softly like a whipped son of a bitch.

"Ugh. Justin and Devin are dry humping each other again. Just get married already." Dominic loudly states. He's painfully single and being around his friends, nearly all of them being in relationships with one another, is slightly driving him insane. "Being single is trash. Someone date me."

"Please. So I don't have to listen to him complain anymore." Carter pushes past him to flop down on one of the seats.

"We weren't dry humping. Fuck outta here. I'm in love with Devin. Let me love on my boyfriend in peace." Justin rolls his eyes and pulls Devin even closer. My guy, he can't get any closer. 

Juliette waltzes in. Corinne behind her, grinning hard. Devin knows that look anywhere. That's that post-orgasm/pure satisfaction look. He practically wears that look every day.

"So what movie are we watching? Nothing with porn." Devin asks, now sitting properly on Justin's lap. Everyone groans loudly. He giggles at everyone else's despair. "Y'all stay horny. I feel weird saying that, given my incessant need to have sex."

"You should be saying that to Aaron. His hand is down Christian's pants. Uhhh, that scandalous bitch." Corinne smirks. "Aaron says he's good at sucking dick. How A1 do you think his head game actually is?"

Natalia, who's laying halfway off the couch, looks at everyone and shakes her head. "I'm spoken for but he's not here. Therefore, I want no part in this."

"Me either. We're watching Grease. And if you happen to see me and Corinne leave during the movie, mind your damn business. I have some shit to do."

Horny ass bitches. Can't take them no damn where.