Momo's comfort

Chapter 12

"We need to talk." The girl composed herself and mentally prepared herself for the answers to come.

"We don't need to fucking talk about anything. Get out of my room!" Bakugou was growing annoyed.

"I just need to make sure of something," the girl hesitated before continuing, "am I a burden to you?" The boy's expression quickly changed. He had an opportunity. He knew exactly what to say to hurt her and end this relationship.

"Yeah, you fucking are! Why would I want a girl attached to my hip all day? Especially a needy one at that!" He smirked at the girl and walked over towards her.

"Okay, I'll stay out of your way from now on." The girl hurt from his words walked to the door. Although she didn't want to admit it her crush on the boy never fully disappeared. It hurt to walk out of his room and know she wouldn't be in there again.

Bakugou, on the other hand, was ecstatic. He was finally able to get rid of the dead weight attached to him. He happily threw himself on his bed and opened his book to where he last left off.

-=+=-

(Y/n) was lost in thought as she made her way down to the lounge area. There, the rest of the girls in her class were sitting and chatting. She found herself walking towards Momo and sitting next to her. She wanted to be comforted and knew that Momo could provide it.

She laid down on the couch and placed her head on Momo's lap. Instinctively Momo brought her hand up to the girl's head and caressed her hair. The girls noticed the state (Y/n) was in but decided it wouldn't be best to ask her about it. They all continued with their conversations as Momo comforted the girl.

(Y/n) was glad that the girls decided not to poke for answers. Even Mina tried her hardest to ignore the girl but shot caring looks at her every few minutes.

Soon after each girl went to their respective room, once again, leaving (Y/n) alone. Ignoring her tired eyes she opted to stay awake at the lounge. Her phone entertained her as she laid limp on the couch.

-=+=-

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Feedback is always welcomed!