Chapter 35 (two heros)

this is an announcement from the i-island security system. an explosive device was discovered somewhere on the i-expo grounds. i-island will be on high-alert mode. your safety is our top priority. residents and tourists must return to their homes immediately. anyone found on the street after 10 minutes will be taken in for breaking the law.

all of your eyes widen at the announcement. "a bomb?" you whisper in shock.

as a precaution, most of the main island buildings will be sealed off.

everyone jumps at the sound of large metal doors shutting closed and the same happening to the windows.

"what... what's happening?" mineta asks, very nervous. "i'm not getting any signal" todoroki says, tapping his phone screen.

"me neither. it's completely blocked." jirou adds, attempting to call someone but to no avail.

"it's strange that the systems would go on high alert. that's not the protocol for when an explosive is discovered." melissa says, thinking deeply.

"y/n, let's go to the party." midoriya says, directing the attention to you. you raise an eyebrow "why?"

"that's the place we can find all might." midoriya says. you nod "yeah. we'll find all the pro heros there. i'll follow you." you say, getting ready to leave.

"good. melissa, do you know of a way down without using the lifts?" midoriya asks the blond girl.

"yeah. there's some stairs over there." melissa says, pointing to a in the corner of the room. "that'll at-least get you close." she adds. you and midoriya nod at each other, leading the way. the rest of your classmates decide to join as well.

"there's a glass ceiling to the reception room. that's where the party is being held. if we go there, we'll be able to see what's going on." melissa explained.

"not all of us need to go. jirou, we can use your quirk to overhear the conversation. y/n you join as well. melissa, can you lead the three of us to the glass roof?" midoriya asks.

melissa nods and she leads you, midoriya and jirou to the glass roof. you all look down and you feel everyone grow tense at what you see.

everyone, the pro heros and the other guests filling the party are all being held captive. there's guys dressed in all black with masks and machine guns in their hands. if anyone moves, they'll most likely be shot.

"guys look" you say, nudging your head towards the stage. everyone looks and sees all might tied up in some type of blue rope, laying on the ground.

"how can we get to him?" midoriya asks, looking around for anything to get all might's attention.

you nudge midoriya's shoulder "use your phone flashlight." you recommend. he nods and pulls out his phone, using a flashlight pattern to get all might's attention.

eventually, all might looks up and sees you, jirou, midoriya and melissa looking down on him. "okay he knows that we're here, jirou use your earphones." midoriya whispers.

"you can talk to us. we're listening." midoriya whispers, using hand movements to signal to all might.

all might gets the memo and starts whispering "hope you can hear me. some villains have taken over the tower. the security system and everyone on this island are all being held hostage. that includes the heros who are at this party. it's dangerous. get away from here." all might whispers.

jirou retracts her earphones and looks at you and midoriya "this is bad, rai, midoriya." jirou aye in a shaky voice.

you and midoriya look at jirou then at each other with shaken expressions. you gulp as midoriya starts sweating.