Chapter Thirty One

Warnings: 💔

I sat in my condo. Crying. Finishing my third tub of ice cream. Re-watching the notebook.

My laptop was open, I was reading some articles which is why I started crying in the first place.

Did Chris Evans and girlfriend Y/n break off their engagement? Sources say the couple is taking some time apart.

We think Y/n Y/l/n and fiancé Chris Evans have ended their almost one year relationship. What happened? We will never know.

Chris and Y/n have been rumored to have ended their relationship. The lovebirds have not been active on social media and have not been spotted together.

It had been almost a week since I spoke with Chris. Since RDJ's party. I was an absolute mess. I couldn't be away from him. I missed him so much.

"Hey I brought..more ice cream...damn you're crying again?"

I tried to talk but it was too hard. I looked at the computer and then at Nikki who was scolding me.

"Ugh don't pay attention to that."

She closed my laptop. I reached for more ice cream in the grocery store bag and dug into it.

"Chris doesn't deserve you anyway. Y/n, if all he does is make you suffer. I mean if you broke up with you, it's for a reason."

"N-no." I said hoarsely.

"No? No What?"

"He didn't break up with me."

"Then why are you crying? Why haven't you spoken to him in like a week?"

"B-because—I—I broke up with him."

I sobbed more, Nikki was stunned. She came to rub my back. As I cried more into a pillow.

**FLASHBACK TO CHRIS'S HOUSE A WEEK AGO**

"Good morning handsome."

I turned to face Chris. We had sort of made up last night. He wanted to sleep on the couch but I didn't let him, so finally he fell asleep next me.

I turned but he wasn't there. I got up and saw he was in the kitchen drinking his protein that he takes after a workout.

"Hi." I spoke softly.

"Hey."

The tension was definitely still there. I don't know why Chris is overreacting about my kiss scene with Seb. I mean I did feel something but I'm not going to leave him for Seb. I love Chris.

"I just need to know—"

"God Chris! I thought we were done talking about that."

"—What did you feel?" 

"Something different Okay?! Why do you want me to be this emotionless person. It's normal for me to feel something when I'm about to kiss someone."

"Well whatever you felt made Seb think he could take you from me."

"He's just confused." I rolled my eyes.

"Confused? He confessed his love for you yesterday! In front of everyone! In front of me."

I was so tired of arguing with Chris. I walked back into his room and grabbed my clothes that I had here, shoved them into my bag, and continued to walk out the door.