Rematch

Thanks for hanging in there! I graduated & now have more time to write!

Remember to fav and vote!

Let's get started!
--------------‐---—-----------

The next morning came rolling around. To Harrys surprise it went smoothly.

He walked down the corridor to breakfast..

Blaise looked at the two.

"Glad to see you guys made up." He stared.

Draco nodded . "Yeah its not fun being mad"

Harry looked up just as Daphne came walking in.

Harry sighed "Neither is dating Daphne" he muttered just as she squeezed in between him and Draco.

"Morning Hare" she said leaning in to kiss his cheek.

Harry pulled back.

"Actually Daph can I take you up on that walk from last night?" He asked.

Draco, Daphne and Blaise looked surprised.

Daphne smiled.

"Of course!" She stated rising all but pulling Harry out.

The two walked down the corridor. Daphne hooking her arm around Harrys.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asked.

Harry nodded.

"US. To be honest" he replied turning down a hallway slowly pulling his arm away.

"Alot has happened recently and I-"

Daphne heald her hand up.

"If you're trying to break up with me save it! I won't allow it" She said quickly.

Harry looked surprised. "What do you mean you won't allow it?" He asked with a laugh.

"I've gone through some things and its not fair for you to be with me when I can't return those feelings..." he continued.

Daphne rolled her eyes.

"No one breaks up with me Harry. I know you had an accident so I'll remind you once again. If you even dream of breaking up with me I'll tell everyone about you snogging a Gryffindor let alone a Weasley" She crossed her arms with a satisfied smug.

Harry shook his head "That's bs and you know it!"

Daphne shook her head.

"Why else does he stare at you across the table, or on the pitch. I walked in on you two at the quidditch cup last year. How would Draco feel about you being gay?" She asked.

Harry was silent for the first time.

She continued.

"He'd hate your guts. It's that simple not to mention the other Weasleys would disown George. So I politely decline your breakup Hare bear' She batted her eyes looping her arm around his

"Wait last year...like before we started dating?" He asked realizing he amd Daphne may not have been by choice. Harry continued.

"Why all this black mailing?" Harry asked.

Daphne smiled. "Because you and I are meant to be. Now shall we head back to breakfast?" She ruffled his hair leanonf in.

"We have a game to win. I've been nice but I expect you to treat me like a girlfriend. Stop ditching me or you'll be all alone without the Malfoys. Now" she looked at Harry then his lips. "Behave."