Chapter Thirty Two

🎂
Warnings: Angst, Smut, Fluff! The whole thing!
There's more smut than usual please be aware of this..
Long chapter alert....

It had been almost yet another week since I've heard from Chris. Since he came to my condo but stormed out since Jensen was over.

I have tried calling him but of course he doesn't answer. I even tried speaking to him in person.

**Flashback to Yesterday**

"Chris?"

His front door was slightly ajar, I stepped inside and Dodger came to greet me.

"Hi bub! Hi!" He licked all over my face and I giggled. "Where's your dad dodge?"

Obviously he wasn't going to answer. I petted his head and rubbed his belly.

"Hey come here bubba."

Dodger was very smart and understood the majority of what you told him. He stared at me and titled his head, lifting his ears paying attention.

"What do you say you come live with me? I have peanut butter..."

He barked when I said peanut butter. Of course I was just joking, I'd never take Dodger away from Chris. Even though he was my son too.

"Yeah!" I laughed and tapped his head. When a girl came out from Chris's hallway.

"Oh Mrs.Evans, I mean Y/n, hi."

"Hi. Who are you?"

"Forgive me, I'm Leona."

She stuck her hand out, I was still hesitant. I finally brought my hand up and lightly shook hers.

"I'm Y/n, but you already knew that."

"Yes I did, um Chris always talks about you so. All good things of course! You are very beautiful in person."

She scanned my face, analyzing my features.

"Thanks.."

I furrowed my brows at the brunette with golden skin tone. She was maybe about 18 maybe even 19. Leona played with Dodger's leech in her hands. Very quiet. I still looked at her confused as to how she knew me.

"It's just Chris has a lot of photos of you two around the house so.."

"Mhm. I'm sorry—Leona right? What exactly are you doing here?"

"Oh right. I'm Dodger's sitter."

"Oh!" I nervously giggled. "I'm sorry for being so dry. It's just um—"

"You thought I was his mistress?" Leona subtly smiled.

"N-no." I spoke. "Chris told you that we're married?"

"Well no. He didn't but he has a photo on the fridge when you guys were in Vegas so I put two and two together."

"Mhm. And how long have you been Dodger's sitter?"