17

“Noona..?” Jimin walks around the house looking for you, knocking on your bedroom door. He waits patiently and paws at the door when you don’t answer the door in the span of time you usually do.

He opens the door and jumps when he sees the back of Jungkook’s messy hair facing him, his exposed back making him turn away flushed.

“Noona?” Jungkook stirs awake, turning towards the door, eyes half open.

“Jimin?” He rubs the sleep out of his eyes and sits up, looking at him with one eye.

“I-I was looking for Noona..” Jimin says, keeping his eyes off the bunny.

“She’s here.” He says, confused. He whips his head around to see your side of the bed untouched.

Frowning, he gets up and slips on a shirt and looks in your bathroom. It’s empty as well.

“She would have woken me up if she was leaving.” Jungkook comes out and jumps when she sees Yoongi.

“No, she wouldn’t have.” He crosses his arms and leans against the doorframe.

“Where is she, then?”

“She’s in Namjoon’s room.” He scratches his cheek and Jin comes out of his room.

“Why are you all so loud?” Jin comes out with his eyes shut and Taehyung comes out behind him.

“We’re literally whispering.” Yoongi squints at Jin and Taehyung sits on the floor.

You rub at your eyes and yawn, stretching your arms and letting out a sigh when your shoulders pop. You sit up and freeze when you realize you’re in Namjoon’s bed instead of on the floor.

Covering your mouth, you internally panic and try to remember when you had crawled into his bed without his consent. As if he didn’t hate you already, this was surely going to pop the lid off the volcano.

“If you’re wondering when you got into my bed without me knowing, you didn’t.” Namjoon’s voice scares you and you jump, falling out of the bed.

“Oh my god-”

“Noona are you okay?!” Jungkook bursts into the room and Namjoon sits up, looking up at him.

Jungkook stands still and you get up, dusting off your clothes. Yoongi stands in the doorway and sees you fix your hair.

He smiles at you and you look at him, suddenly blushing at his smile and looking away.

His smile always got to you since you met and it never went away. He walks up to you and rubs his nose on your cheek affectionately, smiling when you swat at him.

“You didn’t sleep shirtless.” Jungkook claims and Yoongi’s smile drops.

“He what-”

“Yoongi.” Jin gives him a pointed look and you hold his hand.

“It’s okay. He had a pillow in between us.” You gesture to the body pillow in between and he glares at Namjoon, who still has his eyes on Jungkook.

“I should go check up on Hobi.” You say, taking the boys with you.

“Jungkook,” Namjoon calls out, making Jungkook stop and close his eyes disappointingly. He was hoping Namjoon would let him go without a word.

“Can we talk?”

Jungkook looks to you and Namjoon frowns. You nod reassuringly and walk away when he steps back inside, shutting the door.

“Why- what- when?” Namjoon has trouble deciding his question and Jungkook stays standing by the door.

“I don’t know what you’re asking me.”