Chapter 84

Justice

The kidnappers were cornered by the police officers and their cars are also already busted by bullets, there's no out for them anymore.

The man tightened his grip on me earning a cry of pain from me which Ju Yi and the best of the police heard.

"Put your hands up in the air! Put your guns down and your imprisonment time would lessen" one of the police officers said while the man holding me sneered.

"Give us fifty million and a helicopter, if you follow us we will blow their brains out!" He threatened and even pushed the muzzle into my forehead.

At that time I felt the cold muzzle into my skin, I froze in fear. I had never experienced this kind of thing and my bones have already weakened to the point that I want to turn into a puddle.

"Da-daddy!" I can only cry out for Ju Yi, I don't want to die yet, u haven't finished my goal! What would happen if I die now and reincarnated into an ugly poor duckling?!

I heard Xiao Ruo stifling his sobs, he was looking at me with those wide terrified eyes, I can even see the shaking of his legs as if he was about to topple down.

"Give our children to us first and then we'll listen to your requests" He Yan came, she states those words in a megaphone, they were still a hundred steps away from the criminals.

"We decide and you listen, first, we want to-"

Bang!

I closed my eyes as the warm blood touched my face, it's sticky warm feeling made me want to vomit and so I did. Even if I always cursed someone to die or even scheme on them, I never dealt with the matters between life and death. It was the first time that life slaps me with its reality, first is how I died unwillingly, and second, how life could be easily taken and at the same time created.

I didn't dare to look at the scene, with tears and snot on my face, I continued to vomit even though there's nothing left in my stomach.

What I didn't know was that there were snipers contacted by He Yan's family to ensure our safety in case something like this happens. They found the chance to shot and eventually the kidnappers were all taken care of by the police.

"JuJu, daddy's here, don't worry JuJu daddy's here with you. Daddy's here baby, don't be afraid anymore" he kept on saying daddy's here until my cries lessened and I feel my chest loosening.

In the end, I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep amidst the chaos that was left behind.

...

The members of the Wu family came and together they held a meeting. Each of them has a solemn look and each sported different kinds of look, some were disdain and some were fear.

They knew that the company will suffer if this matter came up and even their clan would be implicated. But it was too late to suppress the news, it was already aired in the public, and several passersby have posted this matter on their social media accounts.

The tide has already surged, there is no more solution but to get a scapegoat to take this matter with them.

"I knew you would all do that, Butler Shao, give it to them" Wu Rong Heng imposingly said, and Butler Shao went from person to person and gave a stack of documents.

Each of the documents highlighted Wu Sheng Yi's plan, her husband's embezzlement, and some illegal matters that happen inside their company.

"Wu Rong Heng! Have your wings stiffen yet?! Dare to do this matter behind me!" The old man Wu shouted, his whole body imposing anger making the buzzing people quiet.

"This matter has already been given to the police-"

Bang! He was hit by the old man's pipe, he could have moved away from it but he didn't. He knew his family, they all wanted resources, wealth, and fame, and does not have any regard for family.

"I will stand on what I believe is right and no one is gonna stop me from getting justice for my son" he left together with He Yan who kept on holding his hand tightly.

***
Chapter 84 is up!

It's finished! JuJu's about to finish her mission!

Have a great day everyone! Stay safe and happy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!