79

SEOKJIN POV

"Yes? Is there anything that is concerning you, CEO Kim?" The chief officer asked as soon as I hung up. I looked at him before faking a smile.

"Oh.. it's nothing. It's just that... I needed to hide from the press. Thank you for letting me in though, see you," I smiled as I placed my phone inside my pocket, waving the police goodbye before making my way outside.

As I looked around for anyone, noticing me, I made my way back home so I could take my car to the hospital.

Namjoon?

What happened to Namjoon?

-

I arrived at the hospital and I ran inside before walking to the floor where Namjoon was at. As I was about to enter his room, a figure ran towards me, panting as they looked at me.

"S-Seokjin! Thank God you're here!" He said as he grabbed my shoulders and my eyes widened as I looked at his dishelved state.

"What? What is it, Jimin? What happened?" I asked.

"It's Namjoon. He.... disappeared!"

"What... how?!" I replied and Jimin caught his breath before he stared at the ground with shaky eyes.

"I went out to buy some food. And... when I came back, he was gone. His bed disappeared along with him!" He replied and I walked through him before going to Namjoon's door, swinging it open as I looked at the empty room. Everything was there except for Namjoon and his hospital bed.

"Doctor... we need to tell the doctor!" I said before quickly running downstairs where I could ask the front desk, Jimin following me as we stopped infront of the front desk.

"Doctor Yoon? I'm sorry but he's off for today, he doesn't have clinic and duty hours on this day," she replied.

My thoughts were clouded as I groaned, looking around for any signs as I was desperate.

Where is my brother? Where is he right now?

I couldn't even track his location since his phone was off.

"Seokjin? It's nice to meet you again," a familiar voice said and my head turned towards the figure standing on the entrance.

"Mr. Han! Thank goodness! Have you see Namjoon? I really couldn't find him," I said as I ran towards him.

"I just got here. But I did recieve a text from the doctor, saying that he was awake and would like to see me," Mr. Han said and I furrowed my brows before looking back to the front desk.

"Are you sure that Dr. Yoon is not here today?" I ask and the front desk nodded back as they even showed me the log for all the doctors.

"Then... how...," I tsked.

Then, my phone suddenly buzzed as I burrowed inside my pocket to check the message.

Youngyeon

Are you free today? If so,
let's meet :)

I'm kinda busy right now but
I'll make time for you.