PART 14

Last time we saw izuku's meeting with odin. Class 1A sparring against mirio with izuku knocking mirio out in a nanosecond. And the last thing we saw was shigaraki, dabi and toga joining the serpent. Now that is it for the recap

It was the last day before the sports festival, izuku was sitting on his rooftop and meditating he had been trying to access float, which was nana's quirk he wanted to use it as a backup if he ever needed to use both hands while mid-air as miolnir requires one hand to hold it to fly, all might came back up to the roof after he went to get a couple of drinks a beach chair some sun-cream when he arrived he saw izuku floating a bit above ground, 

it was about half an inch to be exact, all might called out to izuku saying "good progress" this caused izuku to end his meditation and fall down but it wasn't much so he just stood up and said "well enjoy your sun-bathing I have some places to be" with that he said something under his breath and sped off leaving trail of green lightning behind him all might then sees the same lightning everywhere throughout the city and is confused and thinks 'if he was using OFA there would be wind pressure from the drag his body will generate but there is none it's like the air is not effecting him, I guess I will ask him later' 

little did he know that izuku was using the speed force to travel multiple times faster than light without experiencing any drag or setting off explosions, he went throughout the country then he got bored so he decided to go to the sun to check out his durability.

A/N: it is said if you travel at a certain speed the air particles in front of your body will not have enough time to move and will get supercharged and when they have enough charge they will cause a nuclear explosion.

TIMESKIP: when izuku reached the sun.

Izuku lands on the surface and immediately sinks in then he flies back out and says "off course the sun is made up of plasma and plasma is liquid energy, you can't stand on it, but still I didn't receive any damage so I can survive a trip to the core of the planet easily that is awesome, now I think I should go to every planet then go and look for venom pretty sure he would come out at night time"

Izuku then did just that he explored the entire solar system he also found something shocking near Saturn he decided to check it out. He arrived at the structure and saw that there were people working there to build something. He landed there and was met by some workers who came to him and bowed down. Izuku was confused until he saw asguardian armor and then he put two and two together and asked "this is the new asguard which odin has ordered to be constructed right" 

one of the workers stood up and said "yes, my lord it is" izuku then said "good, well sorry for interrupting you I was just passing by and no need to call me lord, izuku is fine" the workers then all stood up and said "very well, izuku" izuku gave them a smile and said "well I must leave I have to talk to a person, I hope you guys have a fun time working and if you need any help just call me" 

the workers nodded and with that izuku flew towards earth and landed in a city where venom was last seen. Izuku turned into his normal self he was wearing a mask (just like everyone reading this should while going outside) he then started walking in the city looking for any sign of venom he was walking rapidly until he heard his phone ringing he saw that it was an unknown number but decided to pick it up and said "who's this" he got a grumpy voice replying saying "it's endeavor I got your number from all might, come to my location I have him" 

izuku just to make sure asks "just to be clear we are talking about the same 'HIM' right" endeavor just replies with "yea, now come to my location" izuku then sees the location endeavor sent him and flies there, he arrives to see endeavor with ingenium and a man he doesn't recognize meanwhile the police was taking someone away "izuku walks up to the unknown man and asks "are you venom"