My love for the beast💜Part 35

(((This chapter is the third update for today... Please read Part 33 & 34...if you guys didn't read it....))) ❤

Following week, our boys just spend their time together.... For two days, except taekook everyone went and stayed with their family....Taehyung and Jungkook always shared a lots of kisses..... Their love got deeper....

But, Last two days, Taehyung always spaced out.... During the conversation he always sit and just space out.... Jungkook also noticed this.... He asked but he always got the same reply 'it's nothing'..... It's like he was talking with someone through mind link... Jungkook got upset... He is not suspecting his Alpha... He is just upset sad because his alpha is not paying attention to him....

Others also noticed this.... But when Taehyung mind linked them saying 'I need to talk to you guys alone... Without Jungkook'... All just continued their work....

Last day in Dracula City...

At night (11 PM)

"Taehyung, what happened to you?? Tell us now" Jin said impatiently....

"Guys, I am planning to propose my baby" Taehyung said smiled brightly.... All looked at Taehyung lovingly... 1 year before, he never smiled, never talked with anyone without giving cold shoulder... But now he changed.... Changed for good...

"I am so happy for you both" Jimin said and hugged Taehyung tightly.....

"But, you know... He is very upset for last two days...." Yoongi said....

"I know I know... I talked with Jack Kai and Yugy Lisa about the arrangements" Taehyung said smiled dreamingly.....

"But, just spend some time with him today... Make him feel better... Or you wanna deal with his omega side" Jhope asked and smirked...

"I love his omega side, but right now I don't want" Taehyung said and laughed not knowing two pairs of eyes watching them with teary eyes.....

Taehyung felt the sudden sadness with Jungkook and immediately turned his head to look at teary pouty bunny....

His chest tightened as he looked at Jungkook

His chest tightened as he looked at Jungkook... Jungkook ran from there when Taehyung tried to approach him....

"What just happened?? " Namjoon asked...

"I think he misunderstood us... He even asked us what happened with taehyung... We also said that we don't know anything, he is not talking with us too.... But now he saw us laughing with him" Jimin said and pointed at Taehyung.....

Taehyung just started running towards their shared bedroom...once he opened the door, he met with most adorable sight.... He knows it's not the time to coo... But what can he do.... Jungkook is way tooo cute to resist...

Jungkook is sitting in the middle of the bed, drinking his banana milk while cutely cursing his alpha and friends..

"Meanie alpha, meanie friends are more meanieeeee

"Meanie alpha, meanie friends are more meanieeeee.... " Jungkook said sniffling... He continued to curse but taehyung laugh made him to stop and looked at Taehyung.....

Taehyung went and sat near Jungkook

Taehyung went and sat near Jungkook... He was about kiss kook, but kook didn't let his Alpha to kiss him.... Taehyung sighed and picked the cup from Jungkook and placed it on the side table...

Taehyung then pushed Jungkook and hovered over him.... He just asked one question and Jungkook just answered without hesitating...

"Do you trust me? " Taehyung asked and bruhhhhhh..... Jungkookie just nodded his head forgetting his little mad that he had for his Alpha.....

Taehyung smiled and kissed passionately.....

Next day

The others boys did a lot of convincing and sorrys to make Jungkook to speak with them... Finally Jungkook give up, and talked with them....

All bid bye and started their Journey.. Jungkook is also now healed perfectly......

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions.
Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you, I Purple You💜💜💜

🍁See you guys in the next chapter🍁