🇸 🇦 🇫 🇪 ▼Nagisa Shiota x Reader

I'm sorry these are taking long but I'm writing them as fast as I can, thank you so much for being patient it means so much to me.

This is a fluff, panic attack comforting. Reader is female.

Requested by CreativeWeeb666

Anime is Assassination classroom streaming on YouTube Hulu (?) and more!

Enjoy~
___________________________________

You hated yourself for having these panic attacks.
They were a daily concern for your family and your entire lifestyle was supposed to change because of it.

It hurt having to go to campus and sessions so people could help you when they probably didn't even understand the meaning of helping you out.

You couldn't get better by talking about it. That's not how it worked for you around these parts where you lived, your family was supportive but it was just the kids your age that brought you down.

Some of them didn't understand that it was a normal thing for people ever so young to have, and it made you have even more attacks for the smallest things at the most random moments.

You were the person that could only help yourself, that is until your most favorite people in the world came into your little life.

Nagisa was the one that you most were thankful for, he was the one that your heart began to grow for beyond your own control.

"Can I borrow a pencil Karma?" You asked your friend who sat behind you.

Only to find him picking his mouth, a special sharp tooth with a pencil to do it. You made a disgusted face as he looked at you with a playful glint.

"Sure you can. You want this one Y/n? Or a new one." His voice was smooth but you knew he was ready to pull a prank on you at any given time of day.

You deadpanned hearing him. "The one that isn't filled with your saliva?" You still had a questionable look held right.

"Wrong! I'm kidding I only have one pencil and it's the one I was picking my beautiful teeth with. Sorry Y/n." He chuckled with an evil kind of stare at you.

You rolled your eyes knowing no one brought a sharpener, and that Professor Bitch as everyone called her wasn't going to pay attention or care for you.

"Well thanks for helping." You sighed heavily with a tired expression on your face, you were so panicked last night.

You had another attack with your bad dreams and thought it would become reality, your mom and dad tried to help but you pushed them away.

When every thing I do works out is when I'm doing it alone. You sighed trying to write the free answers on the board seeing everyone else's pencils move perfectly.

Karma pat you from behind. "Hey Y/n, why don't you ask Nagisa Hmm~ You know he always carries so many pencils and he wouldn't mind you going up to him~." Karma smirked to himself seeing you flinch from in front of him in your seat.

You gulped and felt your palms get sweaty. "Y-yeah I don't think so, besides he's so far and I can just not write it down." You shrunk in your seat with a very bright pink blush.