Addressing the Readers

This is going to come off rude, but it needs to be said:

Some of you are really having the mindset: "oh, Jungkook's mates are toxic? That's fine, they'll build a bond eventually. They'll be happy in the end"

And when Lana comes, you guys honestly go: "Jungkook's girlfriend, the only non-toxic person in his life, the only one who makes him happy, is probably going to try to break their bond and is probably also the bad guy in this story."

I've already mentioned that Jungkook and Lana have a healthy relationship. You guys are willing to overlook how toxic the boys are, but will spew hate if a non-toxic person enters.

You guys do realize that Jungkook has been giving them chances since the beginning? He doesn't need to say: "I'll give you a chance." He is mature enough to know when someone is not good for him. He was sexually harassed by his mates, physically abused, and controlled, he is being suffocated in this 'relationship,' and some of you are telling him to give them a chance.

He would have easily killed them by now, and you guys seriously think he's not giving them a chance. Yes, he's being resistant, and he has every right to do so. He is self-aware and smart enough to know what's best for him.

I won't be responding to comments that address the characters like this unless it is addressing another issue. I have called you guys out before in the comment section, that is the only reason I am approaching this sternly.

Keep in mind that if you guys feel called out by this, it's simply a reality check.

Thank you for supporting my book. I apologize for being too rude, but I won't apologize for dedicating a whole chapter to call some of you out!

~Ash <3