*Home is a dangerous place*

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Earlier that day

"I urm... that's not necessary," he said directing him back to his temporary bedroom. "I have to go do some things now, urm have fun?" he said closing the door.

I cocked my head to the side as the door clicked shut. I've known Potter for a long time to know something was up. How dumb does he think I am? I mean he's not exactly good at hiding things, mans can't even tell a simple white lie. I grabbed the gold slightly rusted handle and opened the door a crack to spy outside. I watched as the pig harry called his cousin ran downstairs. That was it all the Dursleys were downstairs.

I walked to the room down the hall, right next to the bathroom. In other words Harry's room. I tried to turn the door handle but to my luck, it was locked. I pulled out my wand and cast a quick alohomara.

It was a time like this that I was happy they lifted the wand ban for the time being. I gingerly opened the door and stepped in abruptly closing the door behind me. I sighed before turning around.

My heart raced as I saw the sight in front of me. I turned back to the door, maybe I shouldn't be in here, however that part of me was quickly pushed down as recollected my self. It was only by now I could get a clear view of the door. It had marking of all kinds for knifes and blades with words engraved into it.

my eyes glided along the surface.

fa*got.... freak..... waste of space.... r*tard....P*ssy....

Beat beat beat.....

KILL YOURSELF...

there is was, right in the centre of the door, words I feared deeply, words no one should have to face.

My heart clenched making it increasingly harder to breathe, however, I kept going I turned around.

I turned around.

I fucking turned around

I shouldn't have I know but.. i couldn't help myself.

My hands lost composure at the sight. I took a step forward a crunching sound could be heard as I stepped over the paper. I would go insane trapped in here.

Everywhere you turned there was a splatter of something, a word of hatred.

Fell to my knees, my legs giving way.

I picked up the pieces of paper on the floor running through them. I later recollected that they were letters

Dear mum and dad,

what's it like up there? do you feel happier now?

Dear mum and dad,

Should I join you

Dear mum and dad,

I think I'm losing my mind

Dear mum and dad,

Why can't they just kill me already?

Dear mum and dad,

Why did you leave me?

Dear mum and dad,

why do I exist?

Dear mum and dad,

I hate my self so so much

Dear mum and dad,

I want to die.

Dear mum and dad,

If I die,

Would anyone miss me?

I stopped reading, it was too much. How? how was it possible to be so fucking happy all the time, so fucking lovely all the time. when you had this? when you knew every time you breathed something- someone was coming to get you,

The walls stretched up high with burns along the bottom of the roomas if it had been set alight. bandages soaked in blood now gone cold, life now gone cold.

The only way I could describe the feeling I had was guilt

Guilt that I bullied him until the sixth year

Guilt, that I made his life a more of a living hell

Guilt that I did nothing to stop this

Guilt that... he had nobody else.

I stood up, glancing at the room I was standing in, the lies , the horror I was standing in

These people were monsters. And if they wanted to do this to him.

Draco would stop that.

Blood or no blood

Life or no life

Pain or no pain

Death or no death.

I had the thirst

The thirst to kill.

🌻🌻🌻🌻