07

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

I trudged to the kitchen, yawning considering it was only nine. Early bird gets the worm. In my case, the worm is a note that was left on the counter.

Had to go to work. There's food in the fridge for you, don't break anything.

-Leo

Next to the note was a bottle of Tylenol, I took two instantly with no water since that's what I represent.

In the fridge, there was a stack of waffles, the best breakfast food to have ever existed. They're just fit pancakes. After I poured on the syrup, I pulled out my phone to text Leo that I did in fact wake up.

Me: Good morning :))))

Leo🙄🍓: Did you find the food?

Me: YES THANK U

Me: Laurie asked if I could come in today at twelve ;( so I won't be here when you get back

Leo🙄🍓: Just tell her no.

Me: That would be a little rude wouldn't it Lee 💔

Leo🙄🍓: Lee?

Me: The nickname for your nickname

Me: Have a good day I'll see u later🛴

Leo🙄🍓:  Are you walking?

Me:Yep

I shoved my phone into my pocket, I went around collecting my things making sure all the windows were locked. Three months ago I forgot to close my window and a bird was in my room flying around and banging its body into the other window that was closed, it must've been in there for a while considering all my papers were ripped up along with my pillow. I really liked that pillow too, it was my light green live, love, lapdance pillow. It was the best fifteen dollars I ever spent, down the drain.

This would be an excellent house to be on MTV Cribs, I always wanted to be on that glorious show but my one-story home that rarely has hot water doesn't quite meet their requirements that and I'm not famous. I could be famous if I really wanted to, I feel me and Adam Sandler plus Oprah would really hit it off.

But if I was famous I would probably have an interaction with Ellen DeGeneres and that is not something I want to experience in this life. There is something about the way her eyes look at the camera that just isn't right, she is definitely hiding something. Same with Dr.Phil, there is something off with that bald man.