We dom Tom (pt. 2) we're gonna dieeeee

A/N:

ahh... so I kinda want to write a smut story... like with a plot.

I already have a real story yk which I would be extremely extremely grateful if you read. It's called 'It's Not All Dark' and it's a Tom Riddle/Mattheo Lestrange story about a girl named Chloé Blackwood (real name Grindelwald ooh) and there's gonna be lots of tension, fighting, enemies to lovers type beat, smut. Check it out.

Anyways what I was saying.

I have an idea for a smut story, so like it won't be dramatic or super thick plot but yk... It'll be both Tom Riddle and Mattheo Lestrange (yup😀). So what do you think? Would you be interested in reading it?

I could do like a teaser of it and see if y'all are interested but I might just go ahead and start it lmao

(I'll put this at the bottom of the chapter too in case you skip over this to get straight to the smut... which tbh I don't blame you for)

Ok ok ok so onto the fun stuff... so we got him... very good... and now he's pissed so here we go time for him to make us regret that shit even though that's literally impossible and he definitely loved it.

Have fun :)

"Fuck it. I can't do this." He says after a moment, and suddenly he shoots his arm out, grabbing my throat as he crashes his lips into mine roughly. He continues this, so roughly I nearly lose my balance as he stands up and climbs out of the bath. He brings me up and slams me back against the counter, the water from the bath dripping over me as I place my hand on his chest and the other on his wrist, grasping at it as he tightens his grip on my throat. "I think someone needs to be reminded who's in control." He growls, and brings his hand from my neck to my hair on the back of my head, tugging my neck back as he pins my hand down with the other hand and begins a rough attack on my neck.

Well fuck.

He bites down on a sensitive spot and I wince and whimper as he chuckles and turns me around, pressing my hips into the counter as I steady myself on my hands, bent over very slightly. He brings one hand up and tangles it in my hair on the back of my head by the roots, forcing my neck back so I'm pressed flush against his chest. He stops, looking at me in the mirror.

"Look at me." He says darkly into my ear. I meet his eyes in the mirror. He smirks wickedly. "While it was entertaining to have you try to take control, I much prefer this." He tugs on my hair.

"You know you loved it."I say with a smile. A very faint blush creeps onto his cheeks but he pulls my hair again and I wince slightly. He smirks again.

"And you know you love being used." It's my turn for my cheeks to heat up, and his smirk grows into a twisted grin. "Not another word out of you, toy."

He suddenly bends me over the counter, my arms giving underneath me and he grabs them with one of his hands, pinning them together behind my back.

Tom lifts up my skirt and presses me down with his free hand, his grip on my wrists slightly painful. I turn my head so I can barely see him out of my peripheral vision, and he raises his hand, something flies to it and I see it's his belt. Oh fuck. He uses it to bind my hands together tightly behind my back, and I tug on them once its on, finding it almost painfully tight. He places his palm flat on my back and presses me down more forcefully, his other hand slowly rubbing over my ass.