XLIV

LISA POV

Staring at my son, I remember the moment he open his eyes in this world. Jennie never been so happy like that. I thought that time we will never be apart and the beautiful relationship we had has gotten stronger as finally, we have an angel.

Jennie arrived at 11 in the evening, I was still awake crying in my son's side.

I couldn't lie to myself anymore, this is not just because I missed her but my love for her becoming blurry, having a second thought of her owning my whole heart.

I've tried to shake off the thought of such ridiculous confusion, but each time Jennie coming home less and less I was becoming so used of not having her, the warmth of her in my body turned cold and I feel sorry for feeling this way, I couldn't help it.

We fought, she apologized and I am mad.

She's tired and I am in pain.

We couldn't met in the middle, we yelled at each other to the point that I almost dropped something I'm still not sure of...

Her hand raise aiming my face, and I face her without feeling afraid "Go on, hit me.. " she stopped midway "Lay your hand on me again and I'll make you watch me and your son walking away far from you"

She glared at me "We're married!"

I shake my head, wiping the salty liquid stroking my cheeks "I can tear the paper apart infront of you"

Clenching her jaw, she stared at me with so much anger "I broke my promise just this one and you're looking at me like I killed someone!"

You're slowly killing my heart

"You broke your promise twice! You promised to never hit me but when you thought I kissed Jungkook-"

"DON'T BRING HIS NAME IN THIS!"

"THEN DON'T BRING PAIN IN MY HEART!"

~

She left that night, flipping our room and leave in mess. I cried.

She didn't show her face in the morning, the next day until weakened. I don't even know where she was.

I'm mad at her but I still contacted her friends to ask her whereabout, to Mom, to her company, she's nowhere.

I resigned to her company earlier, after bringing Luke to his school. Before, every morning Luke woken up she'll asked his Mom automatically and each question I'll answer the same thing, Jennie still busy. Until he asked no more.

"Mommy I have a crush, she's my classmate and she always share her big crayons to me, is it okay Mommy?" Luke asked, it's their break time and after his school, we'll straight to Jungkook to see his Dad for the last time. I know it's too late but I wanted to apologize to Uncle for forgetting about them. I was just too scared and so focused to Jennie

"Yes baby, but study first okay?" He nodded "Finish your cupcake, it's almost time to go back"

I escorted my son on his room and waved him telling him I was just right here because he couldn't stop peeking at my direction. Such a cutie baby

Calling : Jungkook

Jungkook : Lis! Did I read your text right? You'll bring your son with you!?

I chuckled, he's obviously excited

Lisa : Having a second thought, I didn't even got a reply

Jungkook : Oh come on! I'm sorry I was just busy in my work. I'm sorry