Chapter 8 : Secrets

'Tell the secrets to the one's
You trust with your life'

Y/n's pov
2:38pm

??: WAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Y/n: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

All: HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHA!

I kept my hands on the chest and tried to calm my self. These crackheads are going to be the death of me one day. Who else am I gonna talk about? Of course you guessed right.

Jimin: Y-you should have se-seen your fa-face....hahah..

Jk: She sc-scared!!

They were still laughing.

Y/n: That's not funny!

I turned around and crossed my arms.
They all went silent when they saw I was actually angry. My day started bad not this now. My mood too is not good. Its because of pregnancy I guess. How am I gonna do this for 9 months?

Jisoo: Y/n...

Y/n:.....

Hani: Y/n we were just playing around....Don't be mad..

Y/n:.....

Jhiyo: We are sorry Y/n.....Come on talk to us...

I didn't reply. I almost got a Heart attack and they think I'll forgive them.

Tae: I know my Y/n bunny can't stay angry at her tae-bear...Baby I'm sorry..

He hugged me from behind. How am I gonna stay angry if he is the apologizing in the cutest way. No one can stay angry on him.

Y/n: Okay Fine! I forgive you all but don't do that ag-

I was going to say further but my words got stuck when I suddenly felt like vomiting. No Not in front of them.
But they saw that I kept my hand on my mouth and they were worried.

Jk: Y/n Are you okay?

Hani: What happened Y/n?

I couldn't even reply so I immediately rushed to the washroom.

As I reached to the toilet I loocked the door. And vomited. Gross I know!

Jisoo: Y/n are you okay in there?

Jhiyo: Y/n tell us what happened?

Hani: Are you sick Y/n?

I heard them knocking from the outside and asking questions. Namjoon please hurry up! I can't find any reason!

Everthing I ate in the break time is gone down the drain. I again vomited some more and made my way out. They all were still bombarding me with some questions but as soon as I stepped outside they all let out a sigh of relief.

Y/n: I'm okay.

Jisoo: No you are not Y/n. You were in for there for 20 minutes.