❝Chapter 27❞

Y/N's POV~

It's been a few months after all this happened. All eight of us are so busy, that we don't even get to sit with each other and talk about anything. We are all so busy and school has reopened again Lucky Jin Oppa and Suga Oppa graduated and Joon Oppa and Hobi Oppa are in their last year. Jimin Oppa and Tae Oppa went to university and I and Kookie Oppa are in the last year of Highschool. BTS, TXT and Blackpink, became good friends.

And Stray kids have Joined the school and I am having so good time with them, I am so comfortable around them, especially Felix and Jeongin. Also, I am so sure about Lisa unnie and Bambam are together, they are always stuck together. And Eunwoo and Suga Oppa always help me with company work and Jin Oppa, is not available at all. He can't even sleep at night. Not his fault that so many responsibilities he has.

And also, the doctor said Mom and Dad's condition is pretty good, they are recovering and they will wake up soon. I am going to school now, I did my morning routine and got ready.

I went downstairs and quickly took the apple and went to the living room and saw Jungkook Oppa isn't there. We are going to be late. I took a deep breath and.

Y/N: JUNGKOOK OPPA! COME FAST. WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!

???: DON'T SHOUT, I AM COMING!

He soon came downstairs. I smile and handle him another apple and took his hand and dragged him to my bike. I put the key and was about to sit but...

Jungkook: let me drive today.

Y/N: sure.

I nodded and he sat first and I behind him. I look at my wristwatch before he starts the bike. After we reach the school, we went to our classroom. We sat together on the last bench. As soon as we reach the teacher'sntrance, thank god, we aren't late. She then started teaching.

Time Skip~~

Y/N: Unnie, wait here ok?

Lisa: I will wait here, now go.

Me and Lisa unnie is in the washroom as I was having a stomach ache and holy sh*t. I forget it's time for my periods well good for me that I have pads in my bag but my bag is in my locker. That's why I told Lisa unnie to come with me.

Y/N: Lisa unnie?

Lisa: ...

Y/N: UNNIE?

Lisa: ...

Y/N: LISA UNNIE?!

Lisa: ...

Y/N: UNNIE? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!

Lisa: ...

The f*ck? I told her that I am may get my periods, so stay here I may need some help but she left. I will kill you just wait. I can go out but I don't have a jacket, it's uncomfortable even though I am wearing black. I suddenly heard a knock on my bathroom stall.

Y/N: LISA UNNIE?! WHERE WERE YOU?

???: Sorry y/n, but it's not Lisa.

Y/N: what the f*ck Hyunjin? Why are you in the girl's restroom?

Hyunjin: I heard you shout so I came to check.

Y/N: what were you even doing there?

Hyunjin: I was just walking and I heard you yelling so I came here...

Y/N: okay

Hyunjin: why are you yelling for Lisa?