50. Rejecting

"Was it at last as good as our shower kisses? Is he a better kisser than me?"

"Mr. Jeon!" Complained Jimin. "You should yell at me, demand me to go from your house for being a cheater."

"Have you kissed him or has he kissed you?"

"He has kissed me, he has done it so suddenly it stunned me, I had no idea what to do."

"Have you kissed back?" Mr. Jeon nuzzled into his neck.

"No, of course not. I wouldn't because I have you."

"So you're not a cheater Jimin, but an honest pure angel I love so much," Mr. Jeon's words literarily touched his heart. "So is he a better kisser than me?"

Jimin sighed shaking his head, Mr. Jeon was really impossible.

"I guess he's a virgin, the way kisses so shyly. He has told me he has had a boyfriend earlier in junior high, but it seems he's not really experienced," muttered Jimin blushing hard.

To his surprise Mr. Jeon burst out with laughter, he couldn't stop giggling for long minutes when Jimin was totally stunned at that reaction.

"Sorry, I... Jiminie, the way you're talking about it as if it was the saddest thing in the world is so funny," Mr. Jeon cuddled back to him. "So you will teach him how to make love."

"No, of course not. I don't think I will ever be able to do it with someone else than you," Jimin blushed even harder. "I just showed him something today and he reacted with kissing me, totally strange."

"What have you shown him, your d*?"

"Mr. Jeon! You're really impossible today! What have just gotten into you," Jimin pouted immediately receiving a cute peck. "I wouldn't show him my d*, I couldn't even imagine that."

"Why?"

"What? Be-because... um... it would be too strange, I would be too embarrassed to ever show it to someone who isn't you."

"Why? Your d* is so beautiful, every guy would fall head over heels for it," he suddenly felt Mr. Jeon leaning down kissing his length gently through the bathrobe causing him to nearly jump out of his skin by that electricity shock.

"Mr. Jeon..." he gasped.

"Sorry, I'll behave, so what have you shown to him?"

"No, it's silly," Jimin lowered his head even deeper totally embarrassed.

"Hey, you can show me anything, you know that."

"It's just a silly idea, but ok... please don't laugh," Jimin got up from the bed stumbling through the room trying to feel for his backpack.

"I'll get it for you."

"I'm fine!" Jimin rumbled through it feeling so helpless in that blindfold, maybe it was really high time to end it, even though the sex was amazing. "Mr. Jeon could you get my math notebook?" He asked getting up defeated.

"Sure love," Mr. Jeon ran to his side leaning above the backpack for sure. "Which one is it?"

"Blue with purple dots," Jimin blushed.

"Got it, come," Mr. Jeon took his palm leading him to the bed where both cuddled to each other in a comfortable half sitting position.

"Flip it over to the last two pages," said Jimin hearing the paper being leafed.

"What is it?" Asked Mr. Jeon.

"Your telescope, I thought if you could transport all the parts from Earth and build it from scratch up there it might be easier. No docking needed," whispered Jimin taking Mr. Jeon's hand bringing it to his lips and kissing each of his fingers.

"Wow! Why have I never thought about it?"

"You've never thought about that?" Asked Jimin buffed.

"No, it's genius. You are a genius my angel," Mr. Jeon kissed the top of his head. "Jimin can I use that idea. I will give you all the credits and transfer money for it on your account?"

"I don't want your money Mr. Jeon," said Jimin becoming serious.

"Jimin, if any of my scientist came up with a genius idea like that he would have been paid really really well."

"But I won't accept any money from you Mr. Jeon," said Jimin cuddling to the man's chest.

"How can I repay you then?"

"A kiss will be enough," Jimin chuckled.

"One million kisses and everything in the world you ever want, because you're worth it," Mr. Jeon pulled him into a tight hug and they didn't need any more words, their connected palms enough to say it all.

"Jimin wait!"

It was Friday afternoon, the lessons have just finished and Jimin was hurrying out of the school to close himself in the practice room and train from tomorrow's competition, but Jungkook caught up on him, both of them kind of avoiding each other during the whole week since that misshapen kiss.

Jimin guessed Jungkook was feeling awkward around him and he was too embarrassed to really speak to him.

"Jimin! Um... would you have a minute?" Asked Jungkook catching his breath from running behind him.

"Sure," Jimin blushed.

"Um... you know... I mean... would you have some time tomorrow to... um go out somewhere. Movies maybe? Or some cafe," Jungkook rubbed the backside of his neck.

"Um..." Jimin sighed. "You mean, you and me going somewhere?" He asked.

"Yes... I mean... like a date. Would you go to a date with me," Jungkook sent him a shy glance blushing horribly.

"Oh... tomorrow I really can't. I'm sorry, I have a dance competition I'm taking part in... a friend of mine in coming to support me," stuttered Jimin.

Jungkook sent him a pain filled smile.

"Sure... I get... I mean. What is the name of the competition?"

"The Contemporary Prize of the Year, it's... a really important schedule for me. I have trained hard for it for almost half a year, made my own routine."

"Oh... nice, so... I'm wishing you good luck. Will see you on Monday," Jungkook sent him a faint smile then sprinted towards the car park where his tiny Toyota was parked when Jimin was regretting he had rejected Jungkook for what felt like the millionth time.

 Will see you on Monday," Jungkook sent him a faint smile then sprinted towards the car park where his tiny Toyota was parked when Jimin was regretting he had rejected Jungkook for what felt like the millionth time

Thank you so much for your support. What do you think about the chapter and Jungkook again talking himself out of the situation? How will Jimin's dance competition go? I can only say the next chapters will be eventful.

Much <3