51. Make it right

"Mr

"Mr. Jeon, he is upstairs in your room, Mr. Suga has brought him from the dance studio two hours ago," said the butler when Jungkook entered the house, the huge clock in the hall showing 43 minutes after midnight, as he has stayed in the company for so many hours again preparing the production process of all parts of the new telescope.

Why was Jimin always rejecting him as Jungkook, he thought bitterly untying his suit jacket, taking it off to give to the butler.

Ok, he was acting really weird towards Jimin at school, but it was only because he had no idea how to really behave around him. It was definitely easier for Jimin who was sure they're two people, his classmate Jungkook and Mr. Jeon.

"I really need to find a way to tell him," Jungkook sighed struggling with his tie while walking upstairs.

Will Jimin be waiting for him, he always did, no matter how late he was returning from work, his little angel. Jungkook's heartbeat sped up as it was like their sweet routine it almost fell as if they were a married couple.

"Jiminie," he whispered knocking lightly, but there was no answer so he opened the door glancing inside cautiously to see Jimin wrapped underneath the duvet covered up to his ears, wearing his t-shirt and a cute blindfold while sleeping peacefully.

Jungkook chuckled at that heartwarming sight tiptoeing into the room to take off his clothes, grab a set of pajamas then sneak into the bathroom.

Jimin's toothbrush and his cosmetics were lying on the shelve above the sink twisting his insides as it really felt like having a boyfriend underneath the same roof, sharing that living space with him, almost. Jungkook sighed watching Jimin's things his heart so in love yet so broken, hadn't he been such an idiot Jimin could have been living here by now. Never needed to return to his shitty parents, be only treated with love.

"You need to make it right," he said staring at his mirror reflection, willing to punch that guy who was staring back at him into his handsome face, turning from his own image to take a quick shower and change into comfortable pajama pants and a t-shirt.

Jungkook's heart wasn't at ease when he returned to the bedroom lifting the duvet carefully to not to wake up his angel but Jimin sighed turning on the bed.

"Jiminie, sleep," whispered Jungkook scooping to his side.

"I'm waiting for you Mr. Jeon," mumbled Jimin pressing his body into his chest.

"Sleep baby, you have an important day tomorrow, you need to rest," Jungkook wrapped him into his arms kissing his forehead.

Jimin nodded into his chest cuddling even deeper into him, smiling to his dreams, Jungkook's body on fire from sadness. How could he ever tell him, if the last thing he wanted was to break Jimin's heart or hurt him.
Making him love Jungkook more than Mr. Jeon was the first phase of his plan. Then when Jimin abandons his secret lover and there will be only one fake personality left he will wait for the right moment to tell him. Yet, it meant lying even more than now, buying a house in the suburbs, hiring actors to play his parents.

Why am I so twisted, thought Jungkook hearing his phone buzzing so he cursed reaching for it seeing a new message from Dahee.

"Mr. Jeon how should we call the telescope? The team's proposal is The Second Eye of Space."

Jungkook was rereading the message playing with Jimin's soft hair, feeling the boy's intoxicating scent and warmth. There was only one Sun he would stare in forever, one galaxy he would forever look for in the ocean of stars, only one planet he would orbit around till the end of eternity.

"Call it Jimin," he wrote down sending the text.

"Sure Mr. Jeon ;)," Dahee sent him a wink emoji so Jungkook sighed placing the phone beside the pillow returning to holding Jimin with both of his arms. If everything goes down between them he can always say he has forever imprinted Jimin into human history, so a part of him will live on through centuries. While here, in plain ordinary earthly things, he felt so jealous of Tae, who will see Jimin dancing tomorrow and show him his crossed fingers.

The applause was huge, Taehyung and a lot of people jumped from their chairs to give him standing ovations and Jimin was so stunned bowing down, his cheeks hurting from smiling. He has really done it, danced the whole routine in front of that crowd, despite seeing so many amazing contestants and it seemed many people have really liked his performance.

"Thank you so much Mr. Park," the MC came on stage. "This was our last contestant this afternoon, right now I would like to beg you for a little bit of patience as the jury will have to choose the winners. Please enjoy the break," the woman smiled to the audience so Jimin hurried backstage towards the boys' changing room.

"Hey, great performance there," a girl he remembered dancing as one of the first approached him in the corridor.

"Thank you," Jimin blushed, he wasn't used to compliments other than from Jungkook or Mr. Jeon.

"You will definitely be top three. I wish to dance as great as you one day. From now on you're my role model," she was excited when Jimin's jaw fell.

"Um... thanks..." he stuttered passing her running to the changing room to take the stage outfit he has kept after recording the application audition video and put onto his regular clothes.

The jury will definitely need at last half of an hour, so he decided to go back to the main room and chat with Taehyung, who was so amazing to take his time and actually come here. His friend had no idea how thankful Jimin was about that, his steps slow as he was tired after all the stress before the competition and the long hours in the practice room each evening, it wasn't also helping that him and Mr. Jeon were fierce lovers who couldn't really keep their hands to themselves, fortunately not yesterday. Jimin chuckled blushing to his memories, he had been asleep when Mr. Jeon has come home last night so he woke up the next morning firmly tugged into his loving arms.

Ah, don't think about him again, he begged himself walking out into the main room looking for Taehyung, but some hyper giggling girls caught his attention. He followed their gazes seeing them tossing hot glances towards a tall young man in a damn fine suit, who was holding an insanely huge bouquet of red roses and Jimin needed to rub his eyes and pinch his arm as that sexy man looked exactly like Jungkook.

 He followed their gazes seeing them tossing hot glances towards a tall young man in a damn fine suit, who was holding an insanely huge bouquet of red roses and Jimin needed to rub his eyes and pinch his arm as that sexy man looked exactly like Ju...

Thank you so much for your feedback. Did you enjoy the chapter? What do you think about Jungkook's thoughts and him coming to Jimin's dance competition? How will Jimin react?
Also the outfits they're wearing in the chapter photo are the ones I'm imagining them wearing in this scene😅 just a small side information.

Much <3