17

" WHY THE HELL DO U HAVE A GUN !"

" WHY THE HELL DO U HAVE A GUN !". Yangyang screamed as they all heard Jaemins confession.

Jaemin shrugged " Well , I don't know . I felt the need- wanna see it ?".

" You have it with you now?!". Haechan screeched as he turned a Corner towards the Hill.

Jaemin chuckled and his hands went to his waist band and pulled out a shiny gun.

" Don't Worry , The safety is on ". He assured them as he held the gun up for everyone to see. Jeno groaned " I don't know How i am Your friend-".

Jaemin laughed and kept it back
" you never know if a need will arise ".

Shotaro sighed " In a twisted way , he is right ".

Jeno hummed " Yeonjun , Hyunjin and Mark are on their way and Yeah so do we wait for them ?".

" nah ". Haechan said as he slammed on the brakes all of a sudden making them all jerk foward.

" Now what the hell was that for " Renjun complained as he shot glares at The sun kisses boy who pointed at something.

" i Bet Seri is in there ". He pointed to a abandoned factory to their right.

All of them turned right in time to see a guy walk in. Jeno growled " I say we follow him ".

Without listening to the others , Jeno got out and moved toward the building. Jaemin raised an eyebrow before following him. Tje rest following suit.

Jaemin understood why jeno was so worked up. If he had just followed her home , she wouldn't have been in this situation.

Jeno carefully pulled up a window as he peeked in , making sure no was in there.

He coughed and climbed up , help the others. Shotaro glanced around the dust filled room as he frowned " Are you sure she'll be here ?".

Yangyang hummed as he pushed the door open " The coast is clear , she might be on the next floor , come on ".

The six of them walked silence , trying not to make alot of sound. It was almost like there was something around them. Probably their minds tricking them or maybe it was reality.

Haechan tried opening the doors , beckoning Renjun and Shotaro to do the same as the Remaining three kept an eye out.

Renjun tried a door and suddenly stopped. Pressing his ear to the door , he exhaled " Is anyone there?".

A series of muffled sounds came up. The six of them immediately crowded around the room as they all tried unlocking the door.

" Pearl? Is that you ? ". Yangyang said as he tried breaking the lock.

" There isn't a key-".

" Move ". Jaemin said as he unclipped the safety of the gun.

" You aren't serious ". Renjun asked , Jaemin smirked as he lazily glanced at him.

" oh , i am very well serious , move back ". He pulled the trigger breaking the lock.

Shotaro and Renjun moved in and stopped. There she was fine , at least she looked fine.

" Seri! Its me Renjun ". He said as he placed his hands on the blindfolded girl who jolted due to the Contact.

" Renjun? Wait- is everyone here?". Seri asked as she tried hearing them since she was blindfold. Shotaro noticed this and Pulled the blindfold off.

Seri blinked due to the sunlight and opened them slowly to get used to the light after being in the dark.

" Oh my god , you guys-".

At that point , Seri couldn't care less about what happened between them. She was beyond happy seeing them. Her Soulmates.

" guys-".

Before she could say anything else , all of them hugged her as the chains binding her was removed.

Seri blinked as tears formed " You guys changed? ". She said as she touched them. " Your hairstyles? Haven't you guys slept?!". The boys chuckled as Seri nagged them.

Finally The soulmates were together.

" Oh how sweet ". A voice spoke up behind them and seri was pushed back with Jeno standing in front of her.

Seri peeked and gasped "..Jihoon?". Her eyes taking him in. Of course , it would be him . She shivered , what if he had done something to her?

" so You ? How much did Hina pay you ?". Shotaro scoffed as he eyed the boy up and down.

Jihoon shrugged " Your aunt Japanese boy ". He said as he pulled out a gun. " Don't try anything , put that gun down. I don't think you want your sweet aunt to be injured right ?".

Haechan growled " I swear if something happen-".

Jihoon placed a finger on his lips , further engaging the boy. " Shhh ".

" Ill let her go if you give me your soulmate " . A small psychotic chuckle forming .

" Hey how about a free one way ticket to prison ". With that a solid punch was placed on his face. Yeonjun scoffed " At least , have some guards. villains in Movies are so much better " ..

Hyunjin and Mark behind him , Panting . But it was clear , Yeonjun didn't need any help. Jihoon was no where able to defend himself.

He stamped on his right hand , making him drop the Gun.

" And I'll see you in a Lawsuit jerk". Yeonjun said as he pulled the shorter boy.

An hour later , Seri was outside , the police questioning her for any information. Once they left , Yeonjun approached her.

" Hey , I'm glad to see you fine ". He said as he fondly stroked her head " But we need to talk about something don't we? ".

Seri nodded " Yeah...i-".

" You Have to go back to your soulmates , don't worry about me".

" But-". He placed a finger on her lips and gestured back. Her eyes fell on a tall raven haired boy who was staring at them.

" Is that-?".

" I think i like him , Choi soobin ". He winked at her as he waved at the taller boy who looked flustered.

" So we still best friends?". Seri asked. Yeonjun laughed and looked around before pressing a small on kiss on her lips , murmuring something.

With that , he turned around and walked away Leaving the girl smiling. She knew it was his way of saving bye to their romantic relationship. But she was glad , that there might be someone who could be there for him.

" hey , watcha thinking ?". Haechan asked as he sat down next to her. The rest followed him , surrounding her.

Seri shrugged " Nothing much , just how glad I am ". Jeno smiled and stared at her with adoration in his eyes.

Seri stood up and asked " Want to watch the sunset with me ?". A shy smile on her face as she awaited their response.

" I thought you wouldn't ask ". Shotaro said as they all followed her.

It was the beginning of a new start. A better one at that.