✨Intro✨

How does a love story begin? A glance and your heart is like 'Bro she is the one?' Or if we take it in a ritual holy way, through Arrange Marriage? A bond where you know nothing about the one your tied up to yet you fall in love with them.

Lets skip the dramatic fall and him saving you and all that shit and then boom Love Marriage, a marriage by your whole consent, but what if the love marriage in others eyes is something where there is everything but love?

Zaarib And Inaya just wanted to get rid of marriage by helping each other but they never thought they would end up into a bond which they never signed for. A Bond which is stronger and more intimate.

✨✨✨

" Come on Inaya!! You just have to pretend" he whines trying his best to convince the girl who is looking as stubborn as rock .

"Pretending also comes under the category of lying" he rolls his eyes till the back of his head if possible hearing her uttering truth.

" it does? One pretty girl and One pretty boy with One pretty lie, sounds fair to me" he grin at the girl who is looking so done with his cousin.

" oh wait pretty boy sounds gay.... I am handsome so..." now the grin has turned into a proud one while he rambled things to himself .

✨✨✨

If you've read 'His Clumsy Women' before this then you would know who Zaarib and Inaya is, but if you haven't then you don't have to worry about going back and reading it cause that is a different complete story.

This book contains lots and lots of romance, pampering and shit. No smut though thats the reason their is no mature tag in the description.

The female lead is the whole definition of brat, a cute brat, but she got someone who keenly handles her bratty behaviour.

I would love to find your views about this book cause who wouldn't?

⛔️ Currently taken down to edit it completely, I went through the book and realised This book is a whole lot of shit written in the cringest way possible so gonna make it more readable which gives you real goosebumps after being edited♥️