Chapter 57

Hearing the title from his mouth, Diego puffed his lips for an instant.

The 'former' head of Inoadenㆍㆍㆍ!

This was the first time someone identified Diego's position.

No one in Innoaden dared to use such a title in front of him.

For a while, He was lying down and never met anyone from another family.

Diego's face burned with a slight humiliation.

Come to think of it, Axion Bergett was one of the main culprits of all this.

He was also considered to have the greatest fault after Hillise.

If Axion Bergett hadn't said anything in recognition of Hillise at Kalykia's Ball, Diego would have managed to solve it somehow.

Of course, it was Diego's illusion, but it was inevitable that this situation created such distaste toward Axion.

Perhaps that's why Diego couldn't swallow his anger in a moment.

Whether Axion knew it or not, he still spoke in an indifferent voice.

"I've heard that you're not in good health. But is it okay for you to get up from your bed like this?"

And what Axion said this time, too.

To Diego, who was upset, it sounded like, 'Why didn't you just lie in bed instead come here for nothing?'

His head got hot again, but Diego replied with a smile.

"Thank youㆍㆍㆍ, I'm fine. Thank you for your concern."

However, his mouth, with an awkward smile, was trembling.

And the very next moment, Diego realized that he wasn't mistaken when he heard Axion a while ago.

"Then I'd like you to leave."

"What ㆍㆍㆍ?"

Diego asked back, doubting his ears.

"If it's not too much to walk back, I asked you to turn around and go outside right now."

To Diego, Axion reaffirmed that he had not misheard him a while ago.

"I've had a long business with Chief Inoaden, but an uninvited visitor suddenly comes in, and honestly, it's bothersome."

The sound of Axion's fingers tapping slowly on the table evoked a strange pressure.

The air flowing into Diego's lungs was strangely cramped as if it was not the table that was being crushed now but the entire space of this room.

Somehow Diego stumbled in front of Axion Bergett, who looked quite upset.

Of course, Diego would never admit it, but it was already pushed by Axion's momentum.

"So, would you mind to quietly close the door right now and go out, former head of Inoaden?"

He seemed to ask for a meaningful explanation, but to the extent that it was only the form of a sentence.

Looking at the atmosphere, eyes, and pressure in the voice of the person who was saying it, it could never be expressed in such a moderate word.

Diego's complexion, which was weighed down by the dense pressure from the front, turned a little pale.

From the moment of his eye contact with Axion, strangely enough, he couldn't move freely as if his neck was tied to a rope.

Diego fumbled unconsciously and sweetened his lips.