6. White Lines

Song: NARCOTICS - CHLOBOCOP

---

Luscious

---
Couldn't I get a moment of peace?

Taking a moment to catch her breath she managed to speak,

"Lush, we have a problem."
---

I stormed into the men's bathroom, determination written on my face and fury coursing through my veins.

As soon as I stepped through the threshold I was met with three men, all varying in ages and all wearing expensive suits while snorting white lines off the sink.

Disgusting.

They looked up at me, their eyes widening as if they were schoolchildren being found out by their teacher.

It was almost like they had forgotten that their salary was probably 10 times higher than mine, if not more.

But I didn't have the heart to remind them.

"Out," I commanded, my voice leaving no room to argue.

They gazed at each other as if they needed conformation before packing up their lines, too slow for my liking.

I snatched the bag away from them and that was when the youngest one stepped forward, Immediately recognising him as the man that had dragged me to the bosses office only yesterday.

"You're not permitted here, new management allows this," he stepped forward so that he blocked me as the other men scampered out of the room with their tails between their legs.

Cowards.

"Quite frankly, I don't care what the new management says, if you let these drugged up men even breathe on my girls," I stepped forward, putting my finger to his chest, "I'll make sure that your family lineage will end with you, comprender?"

Translation: understand?

He putt his hands up in mock surrender, completely unfazed by my threats.

"You have to take this up with the boss, not me," he said, a dangerous glint in his eye.

I scowled in frustration, no way was I letting druggies in private rooms with any of my girls, who knew what could happen?

Their safety was and will always be my priority.

As I turned around, I made sure to steal a glance at his package before meeting his stare in a glare, and to my satisfaction a small, almost undetectable shiver ran down his spine.

I smiled to myself, at least I had scared him a little.

I tucked the white bag in my bra, searching the entire main room for the boss, who's name still eluded me, and came up with nothing.

I tramped over to Ginger, who always had her eyes on everyone all evening, knowing that she would probably know where he went.

"Where did that bastard go?" I seethed to her, catching not only her attention but a few others at the bar.

Their attention was on the bottom of my list, I had more pressing matters to attend to.

Ginger quickly moved towards me, abandoning the drink she was halfway through making, sensing my fury and putting her hand gently on my arm in an a effort to calm me.

My anger was well known and not well tamed.

"And which bastard are we talking about here?"