\|5|/

The two entered a certain park in which they shared great memories. Some include the two just walking around when they were younger, sharing how their day had been, and others include the annual snowball fights - Helders VS Turner.

"You know I still did come here for our annual tournament, though I never saw you." Elizabeth spoke up as the two sat on a light blue park bench placed in-front of a pond.

"Sorry, must have been busy." Alex said simply.

Alex would have never missed the opportunity to beat Elizabeth in a snowball fight, but these past 5 years show that indeed he could. Maybe her brother was so persistent on his friends not seeing Elizabeth through these four years, or possibly Alex was busy just like he said.

Elizabeth watched as a family of four; mother, father, daughter and son have a picnic. The children throw a ball down the long grass pasture, the dog running down and grabbing it in its mouth, and bringing it back to the children. Whilst the parents are sitting down on a picnic blanket, just talking and watching their children play.

"I wrote that song about you..." Alex said suddenly, causing Elizabeth to snap out of her trance in which she was in.

"Which one?" Elizabeth asked.
"Both of them." Alex answered.

Elizabeth knows that Alex means the song that he sung this morning, and the one that they danced around the house to.

"I'm going back to 505
If it's a seven hour flight
Or a forty-five minute drive
In my imagination you're waitin' lyin' on your side
With your hands between your thighs"

A sight in which Alex imagined to see at times. He'd even wished in fact, on that rare occasion that a star shot across the dark, sticky sky.

Elizabeth thought about those lyrics. How he'd go back to her apartment no matter what, if it were a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive. But of course he didn't after that night... That fateful night that changed everything between them.

"Stop and wait a sec
When you look at me like that, my darlin', what did you expect?
I'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
Or I did last time I checked"

The way she looked at him, a playful smirk across her lips, making Alex's insides fill up with butterflies and making the hair on his arms to rise up, goosebumps flowing all over his body.

Elizabeth remembered placing her hands around his neck, falling into his embrace, she looked up to the lead singer, and he looked down to her. Seconds before their lips collided.

"But I crumble completely when you cry
It seems like once again you've had to greet me with goodbye
I'm always just about to go and spoil the surprise
Take my hands off of your eyes too soon"

Alex had only seen her cry a few times, and there was one time where it wasn't because of him, it was because of when Elizabeth had found out that her ex-boyfriend had cheated on her.

She didn't know why she was so sad, he didn't treat her right at all. Perhaps it was just because she had finally come to the realisation that it was over, and she felt overwhelmed with everything that happened in that relationship that she cried when she looked back on it, seeing it as a whole, seeing it's faults. Because of this, Alex comforted her, told her that everything were okay, and that he were there for her.

Elizabeth was definitely surprised about that, how he was so caring, and in all the years that she had known him, he was just that brother that would joke around.

But the way he held her her, rubbed her back soothingly and kissed her forehead.

She wished she could be that close to him again.