27. Kissing

A / N: Just here to let you know that, if you read all the chapters from the start to here, you have read 38,607 words total.

Not important information but I felt like sharing... xx

Fifth Year:

"How ya doin, Lily? Long time no see, eh?" Hagrid waved at me and I could only smile back.

"Always good to see you Hagrid. I'll, uhm, I gotta go. See you... around?" I nodded and quickly left the train station.

My trunk was probably already in my room, so I just found an empty car and sat in the corner.

Me, Lily Elizabeth Wood, liking James Sirius Potter?

Pfff, yeah right.

I must say, that was a good joke, Nico. But ever say that again. It makes me feel weird, and not in a good way.

The car started moving, so I just looked out of the window and looked at the woods as we passed.

It only took ten minutes to arrive to Hogwarts. I got out of the car and quickly said thank you to the invisible creatures for bringing me here.

I don't know what they look like, which I should be thankful.

I entered the castle with the other students and went to the Great Hall to find an empty table.

I still didn't see Roxanne or Raven, so I didn't waste any time with talking to people and slowing down.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad at Nico or anything. It's just making me really uncomfortable to think James more than an enemy.

I like pranking him, sometimes hurting him, scaring him, making him angry, arguing with him...

But not him. No.

I made so many wrong choices, and this will not be one of them. Nah uh. Nope.

Sarah Blossom can have him, I don't want it.

I felt someone sitting next to me, looking to my right, I saw Freddie smiling at me.

I smiled back as Teddy sat on my other side and Roxanne sat across from me.

"Good to see you all again."

Teddy placed his arm around my shoulders as Freddie did the same to my waist and we did a small group hug.

"How was your one night holiday with your parents?" Roxanne asked playing with her empty plate as more students started filling the great hall.

"It was okay I guess. I didn't really have time to talk with my mom. She was so tired she actually fell asleep on the sofa. She was still sleeping when we left this morning."

Fred furrowed his eyebrows. "Same with ours."

"Where's the other one?" I asked not trying to make it obvious while looking around the hall.

"Last time we saw him, a Gryffindor girl was flirting mad with him. I think he is hiding?"

"Really?" I asked playing with the end of my wand. "Who?"

Fred was watching me. "Who who?"

I chuckled and put my wand back to my pocket.

"The girl?"

"Oh, she's-" Fred was cut off with James sitting next to Roxanne with a blonde girl with him.

"Hey guys, where did you go?" He asked casually.