Chapter 30

(Before we get to the chapter I just wanna show you guy this episode first, one of my friends know I love RWBY especially Blake and he showed me this video and I wasn't sure if I want to see her lose or not)

(YEAH THATS RIGHT MY NUMBER #1 RWBY WAIFU WON I'M SO HAPPY FOR THIS MOMENT!!!!!!!!!! Now that's three members of my favorite team being in this series. Yang won her battle but I'm still pissed Weiss lost her fight but I'm so glad Blake won. Well anyway that's what I wanted to show you all, so let's get on with the chapter)

(Y/N) Pov.

After my day out with Sienna and Ilia I still got only got a day or two left of heat left, the bright side to this is me spending more time with my girls and Jason was going to move out soon. Plus Eva you know Ren's girlfriend was going to move in with us since the government was using her warehouse aka her home to use as a temporary base, at first Eva hated that her place is being use like this but it slowly change when Ren offer her to crash at our place but not after having our permission and with that she didn't seemed to mind especially when she was going to move in after Jason moved out so that's a plus. The bad is the government are here in the city to watch over so basically we may have to lie low for a bit and I'll be making some songs here at home for the time being curtesy of Mr. Flynn who said it's for our safety, heck even this mysterious murder is out there and we can't do anything about it for logical reason. That and because Dana said we could draw too much attention upon ourselves, who knows who I'm going to sleep with next. It could be Coco, Velvet, Ruby, Sapphire, Raven, Summer or the four Schnees at the same time. Who knows but right now I was with Blake inside my room and she was on my lap cuddling with me, we both also started to nuzzle against each other, lately she was acting a bit more different than last time and Dana looked happy about this but was short lived since I mention Tia Maya was coming first thing Sunday afternoon. Putting that aside I was cuddling with my alpha girlfriend and we both kissed or licked each other, we pull away with a smile on our faces then we nuzzle our nose together.

Blake:(Y/N) have I ever tell you I love you so much~

(Y/N): Of course I do, but wasn't I supposed to be the one saying that. I love you the most~

Blake:Not as much as I love you mi amor~

She licked my nose and I kiss her, she was purring a lot so I made her do it some more by rubbing her cat ears

Blake:Ohh please don't stop~

(Y/N):Like I ever do

I continue rubbing her cat ears while I rub her bellabooty, I looked at her again and licked her neck. She moaned then she pushed me down on the bed, she was hugging me tightly and not that I mind at all

(Y/N):(chuckles) Jeez Blake what's gotten into you lately

Blake:What do you mean darling~

(Y/N):You been a clingy Blakey lately, what's the matter kitty

Blake:It's nothing, just after effects from satisfying me

(Y/N):(confuse)Is that a real thing?

Blake:Kinda, let's just say I wanted to surprise you later after your heat is over

(Y/N):Fine

She flipped us over with me on top and her on the bottom while my head was on her breasts as a pillow, I blush at the feeling but I wasn't complaining as I looked up at her while she rubs my head. I didn't have to know my tail was wagging in happiness to be satisfied with this, she kiss my head and smiled at me