Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ - 1

"Yo~" - Gojou said, waving at his students.

"Gojou - sensei!" - Itadori smiled at him with his usual charming smile.

"Osu." - Fushiguro and Kugisaki answered annoyed.

"Ready for today's mission?" - Gojou - sensei asked energetically as usual.

"Haii!" - Itadori said with excitement while the other two groaned.

"We just came back from our previous mission." - Kugisaki complained. - "Can't we rest for a bit at least?"

"But the curses won't wait for you to have your rest, right?" - Gojou-sensei said pouting. Then replaced his pout with a grin. - "So get ready! You are going now!"

Kugisaki and Fushiguro groaned again then sighed. Gojou-sensei gave them the instructions about the mission and the three of them headed to the said location.

"So this is the place, huh?" - Kugisaki asked, pointing at the building in front of them that was giving out creepy vibes.

"It seems so." - Calmly confirmed Fushiguro.

"So, let's go!" - Itadori excitedly said, heading towards the building.

They all got inside the building.

"So it seems there are 1 first-grade and 2 second, plus it seems there are some more small fries too. Let's split up and finish this fast." - Fushiguro confirmed to them the information that was given. - "Be careful."

The two nodded and headed to different floors. Kugisaki took the second floor, Fushiguro went to the third floor and Itadori remained on the first one.

"Now... Where should I start from?" - Itadori murmured to himself, roaming around.

He went through almost all the rooms but couldn't find a single curse. Yet he felt a slight presence all around him.

"This is strange.." - Itadori said to himself.

Suddenly, the first-grade curse with a few more third and fourth grade appeared in front of him.

'So, he had hidden his presence!' - Itadori pointed out in his thoughts as he quickly dodged the attacks he received from the curses. He cleared the weaker curses, leaving only the first grade.

He glared at it then smirked. - "Now it's your turn!" - He dashed at it lending multiple hits on it but hardly causing any damage to it.

"No way.." - He looked at the curse with surprise. It laughed mockingly at Itadori and was ready to lend his next attack.

Meanwhile, Kugisaki and Fushiguro had just cleaned the other floors and headed back. When they walked down the stairs they saw Itadori fighting the curse and receiving multiple attacks from it, damaging him badly.

As they were about to help him and the curse was about to lend on Itadori a fatal hit, out of nowhere the curse got sliced in two. The three of them looked shocked as they saw a girl with (c/h) hair standing where the curse's body just burned.

"W-who are you?!" - Kugisaki yelled at the girl standing in front of them with an emotionless expression. Fushiguro just stood there and glared at the girl. Soon they noticed she wore clothes similar to their uniforms but still they couldn't tell if she was a student or if she was connected to Jujutsu Tech in any way.

"I think you should be more worried about your comrade." - Not just her expression but also her voice was emotionless.

They were still glaring at her but knew she was right. Itadori was laying on the ground with serious injuries barely staying awake.

"I can help you get to the school faster."

Kugisaki and Fushiguro looked shocked. - "Do you know which school we are from?" - Fushiguro asked with visible shock in his voice. 'Does she really know the school?' - He thought to himself. - 'But still, she completely destroyed the curse as if it was nothing. Is she a jujutsu sorcerer?'

"Yes, I do. After all, you are wearing Tokyo Jujutsu Tech's uniforms." - The unknown girl calmly, still without showing any emotions, said to them.

'So she does know after all.' - Fushiguro confirmed for himself.

"Now, let's go." - The unknown girl said picking up Itadori as a second after that they were in the school.

"H-how...." - Both Fushiguro and Kugisaki asked with widened eyes, shocked about what just happened.

"Now take him into the infirmary." - The girl said emotionlessly, passing Itadori gently in Fushiguro's arms and walking away.

They stood there for a few more seconds not knowing what was happening. Then they rushed into the infirmary and waited for their sensei outside.

Meanwhile, in Itadori's head.

'What an interesting aura..' - Sukuna thought to himself as he smirked. - 'This is going to be interesting.'

A few minutes later.

"What happened exactly?" - Gojou-sensei walked to them with a serious expression, speaking in a scary and deep voice.

Fushiguro and Kugisaki explained to him as Gojou's eyes widened by the end of their story.