2. business in paris pt. 1

Y/N Pov.:

I didn't slept the night. Again. I didn't slept like the last 4 days. Why ? No clue. I just hope that she couldn't see that in the interviews.

Right now, Cole and I sat in a zoom call and watched the movie with some fans. They were all so exited when they won the tickets to watch live the movie with him and me. It were mostly 15-19 year old kids. I can understand it because it's not like a teen movie or i don't know what. It's a movie about two business people that got in a fight in paris.

"So guys, how did you find the movie ?" i asked after the movie was finished.

"It was to emotional." A girl named Emily said.

"Yeah, it was cool. It's different than what you guys are know for." the boy named James said.

"Yeah it is. It was refreshing to film something more serious when you film all the time Riverdale. Not that it's not serious but the topic is just completely different." Cole said.

"Is there a part 2 ?" a girl named Eva asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it is but it isn't planed yet." i said.

"Even tho we loved to film again together." Cole said.

"Awwww." some of the fans said.

"Well, i think that it. Thank you guys so much for watching the movie with us." i said.

"It was really funny to see all your reactions." Cole said and everyone laughed. "Bye."

Everyone said bye and left the zoom call. Minutes later we were back in another zoom call for an interview.

"James !" i said and smiled.

"Y/N, Cole how are you guys ?" he smiled.

"Fantastic, the movie was great." Cole said.

"That's why we are here to talk about. I watched the movie with my wife when it came out and we both loved it. You also watched the movie live with some fans and now we have this live interview. How is this kind of style for you ?" James asked.

"It's weird. You normally have all these interactions in person but now we need to all through a computer. But also it's good because you are at your house, you don't have a stressful way to work or hair and makeup. It's just natural." Cole said.

"Agree. It's just way more relax than normal." i said.

"I also agree. So let's talk about the movie. For that that don't know it, Y/N and Cole are the leading actors in the new movie 'business in paris'. They are both business workers and are married. When they are in paris they actually want to take the time off, but it leads to a big fight. I don't want to spoil to people that haven't seen the movie yet too much but there are some really strong topics in it. Would you like to talk about it ?" James asked.

"Well, as you already said our characters get in a big fight. And this fight leaned to them to tell the, each other secrets that they had over years. Like that he once cheated on her and she had several panic attacks because of the job. But it just made them grew closer together." i said.

"That's the question that i asked myself. How can they grew stronger together when they actually just told each other that they lied to each other their whole life ?" James asked.

"I think they just know that it would be way worst without each other. They couldn't live without the other or like the secrets, like her panic attacks, could get worst. Even tho they had so many secrets they were like the the rock for the other. And that like what i think is very fascinating. That their love is stronger than anything." Cole said.

"You said that really touching. I love it. And how was it for you guys to play it ? At first they characters." James asked.

"I think for me it was more easy than for Y/N. I just felt it. I was really in this business character before we started filming. It was just half of me. Also these kind of serious characters. But i need to say that i really underestimate it. It was way difficult to like play this broken business man, that kept all the secrets. That is like normally very in his job and then emotional." Cole said.

"For you Y/N ?" James asked.

"He is completely right. It was difficult for me to get like in this kind of business role, but he helped me a lot. I loved to play my character. She is such a powerful woman, what i can say i'm not really. And she kept her emotions away so easily. I think the emotional part was for me easier to play than for him. But what i found difficult was the screaming scenes." i said.

"Yeah, it was weird because we grew close in this time and then we needed to scream at each other like 'i cheated on you' or 'you are the coldest and unemotionalest person i know'. But i think we did a great job." we all laughed.

"You did. So you guys said you grew close together in this time. We all know that there are rumours about you guys dating someone. And that's what i wanted to talk about now. Are these rumours true that you guys are a couple ?" James asked.

"Actually James. I thought it would be the perfect time to telltale world that i'm in the lucky hands of my costar Lili Reinhart." Cole said and pulled her in the camera view.

"Lili !" i screamed.

"Hi Y/N, Hi James." she said and then got out of the view again.

"Wow. That wasn't planed but we can say official that Cole is out of the market. Congratulations guys." James said.

"Thank you." Cole smiled happy.

"Now to you Y/N. There are some rumours that you and Tom Holland would be a couple. I mean i would totally understand it. You guys were together in Hawaii, are good friend, live close to each other and worked in the last time a lot together." James said.

"Well, i won't say anything if the love rumours are true with anyone. Because one day i'm going to say 'no' to one person and say nothing to other persons that i think it would be obvious i lied. But just for the record, Tom and I are good friend, worked together a lot the last time, live close to each other and were together, with out other friends, in hawaii. But in m life is no boyfriend right now." i said.

"Can i be honest ?" i nodded. "I don't believe you. He's hot, you're hot. Why ?"

"Well thank you, but sometimes it is way better to have close friends than have a relationship." i said.

"Also true." James said.