chapter nineteen

🔳

taehyungs pov

i woke up drenched in my own sweat, i felt sticky and hot. i panted heavily, thinking about that horrible dream i just had. i haven't seen seojun in a week and he still lingers on my mind.

hr left mysteriously, without a 'goodbye' or 'i love you' not that i was expecting one.

i haven't been able to sleep properly for seven days, my insomnia has been playing up from guilt and heartbreak.

maybe it was time i moved on from him, i certainly wasn't staying in an abusive relationship that's for sure.

nonetheless, i got out of bed and headed to the shower— the first time i've showered this week. i was too drained and saddened to even leave my room.

•••

i smiled to myself, jungkook has been such an amazing help and i'm so thankful for him being by my side

i put my phone in my pocket and started my car, it's been a week since i've been out the house. i haven't been to work for the longest time and my life is not as exciting as it used to be.

"come on car," i sighed, pressing on the gas.

it eventually started and i started driving, loosing myself in the music that i was blasting.

feeling so lost with my life, i just didn't know where i stood anymore.

i found myself knocking at seojuns parents house, how stupid was i to come back here.

"who is it!" he heard a call, such a familiar voice.

"it's me, taehyung," i croaked out, the door opened slowly.

"tae-taehyung?" akira stutters this is the last person she'd think would knock.

"hey!" a small smile creeped on my face.

"hey, how are you?" she hugged me tightly, i was taken back, of course, but i hugged her back.

"i'm fine, just a little shaken up." i explained, she cupped my face.

"aw, you poor baby, seojun is not here right now he's talking with a mental health professional since he blew up again this morning..." she mentioned, closing the door after me.

"has he spoken about me?" i asked, walking through the hallway to the living room.

"all the time, he hasn't stopped. he's still deeply in love with you."

"me too." i muttered, she grabbed my hand forcing me to look up.

"he put his hands on you taehyung, don't settle for anything less, he's a scumbag." akira smiled, her smile was heavily reassuring.