Chapter 29

Kim Misoo's pov

"Noona, you might have not known, but since the moment I saw you, I fell in love sight. You were always there for me encouraging me whenever I was sad, laughing at my jokes, complimenting me and innumerable more memories, it slowly made me fall in love with you. I want you to be with me, beside me. I like you very much noona."

I was in loss of words. I knew this moment was going to come but I still didn't plan how to react to it.

I looked at Namjoon. He was looking at us while his eyes were begging me to say yes to Jungkook. I thought at that moment that he really didn't like me. Or else what would have been the reason to let me go so easily without even trying.

Even if I tried my best to be with Namjoon, he pushed me back everytime. He knew I was getting hurt but still he kept doing what he wanted without thinking about me. It felt as if he didn't care about me which I knew wasn't true but all his comments blinded my head.

On the other side, I looked at Jungkook, he was so sincere right now, someone who would love you with all your heart, someone who will always keep you before them, someone who you can rely on that they would never hurt you.

Jungkook's eyes were filled with love for me which could be clearly seen. He was trying to act normal while proposing but I could see he was tapping his foot nervously waiting for my response.

I looked at everyone else to see them having their eyes on me. Dahyun was clutching Jin's hands waiting for my answer, Taehyung was jumping up and down excited and everyone else had neutral expressions waiting for me to answer.

I felt like all of their's happiness was clutched in my palms. Jungkook was patiently waiting but I saw his eyes turning out nervous. He was getting scared what my answer would be.

I looked at Namjoon one last time to see him folding his palms and muttering a please. That was the moment I felt hurt overwhelming me and before I knew, my mouth uttered those words.

"I like you too Jungkook."

I opened my eyes when I heard gasps around me. Everyone was shocked to know what my answer was except Jungkook and Taehyung. Both of them were way more excited.

I looked at Namjoon to see him watching me with painful eyes but a beautiful smile. Isn't this what you wanted Namjoon? Then why are your eyes filled with tears now.

"Really Noona, I can't believe you like me too. I'm the happiest per-"

I saw Namjoon turning away and he was going to his room when I spoke loudly silencing Jungkook.

"But I like Namjoon too."

If the gasps weren't loud enough the last time, it was now audible clearly.

"What's happening Noona, where did Namjoon hyung came from?", Tae looked shocked and came beside Jungkook who was visibly shattered by my reply.

I moved my eyes to Namjoon, to see him frozen in his spot and he slowly turned around to make himself believe that all this was actually happening.

I could see him looking at Jungkook instead of me. He looked angry because I was the reason Jungkook was looking so devastated right now. I was the reason a tear came out of Jungkook's eyes.

Before anyone could reply anything I blabbered.

"I like Jin sir too."

"Yoongi sir, Hoseok sir,Jimin, Taehyung,I like them too Jungkook."

Now everyone were just dumbfounded by what they were hearing. Namjoon clearly looked annoyed which I didn't care.

I went towards Jungkook and held him by his cheeks.