𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 21: 𝑉𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑦 𝐹𝑒𝑠𝑡

Vote Vote Vote
Vote Vote
Vote
♡︎

(Quick A/N, if you're triggered by puke or vomit, be warned. It doesn't go too in depth, but I just wanna make sure everyone's ok. <3)

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"I bet you're all wondering why you're here at this time..." Sensei announced, pacing back and forth slowly in front of us in the dojo.

It's 9 o' clock at night, and Sensei just called us all here. I was already comfortable in my bed, and it pissed me off to have to get up, but whatever. Hopefully this thing won't take too long, because we've got Valley Fest tomorrow.

"I was just told that Miyagi-Do is putting on a little show at Valley Fest." He told everyone. "They are trying to steal our fellow Cobras from us. Are we gonna let them do that?" He asked.

"No sensei!" All the students yelled in unison.

"So here's the plan!" He paused for a moment. "We are gonna put on our own show! It's gonna be bigger, better, and badass!" He yelled, causing everyone to yell in agreement. "Let's get started! I want to hear ideas! But if you give a lame one, you're doing 50 push-ups on your knuckles!"

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯

It was about 12 o'clock once we finished rehearsing. We tried so many different things to see what would be coolest. All this running around made sweat drip from everyone's foreheads.

"Alright good everyone!" Sensei yelled. "We're gonna have Miyagi-Do shaking in their stupid white Gis!" He yelled. "Wow, he really got them with that one..." I whispered to Eli, who was next to me. He contained a laugh and smiled.

"If you think you're gonna ruin our routine tomorrow, don't even bother showing up! If you mess this up for us, you're off the team!" Sensei yelled to us all. "Now go home! You're stinking this place up!" He yelled, before entering his office.

All the students went to the sides to gather their things to leave. Eli and I put our things together in our usual spot in the corner. We both walked over to our things, breathing heavy from all the work we just did.

"So, did you say you'd drive me home? I don't think I can walk anymore." I said, before taking a swig of my water. "Uh, think again. You're not getting in my car smelling like that." He said, plugging his nose.

I let out a huff of breath and pushed him softly, causing him to let out a small laugh and take a step back. "Of course I'll drive you home, Princess. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?"

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"Uh, yeah, for two, please." Eli said.

Eli and I arrived at Valley Fest. He was getting tickets for us to play games and ride the rides. He had his arm around my shoulders as he bought the tickets from the worker. I raised my hand up and held his hand that was slug around my shoulders.

"Have fun, you two." The worker said, handing Eli the tickets. "Thanks so much." Eli replied, taking the tickets as we both moved out of the line.