31

tw- slut shaming

"nara, i appreciate it but you don't have to respond to every hate comment you know."

the red haired girl looked up at yoonmi with an angry expression. "someone needs to put these bastards in their place."

"seriously, just who do they think they are?" chimed joon, tapping away furiously on his own phone.

yoonmi laughed loudly, amused at how far her friends would go to protect her feelings. "really guys, the comments don't bother me. you're stressing yourselves out over nothing."

nara set her phone down on the table, narrowing her eyes at yoonmi. "doesn't matter if it effects you or not, this is literally harassment. if your boyfriend doesn't sue them, i'll do it myself."

joon nodded aggressively in agreement. "it's been a week and you're still getting bullied like this. if he doesn't do something about it, i'm going to have to have a talk with him."

"relax," yoonmi laughed, hoping to deescalate the situation, "jeno barely goes on his phone, especially social media. he probably has no idea this is even happening."

nara pouted, crossing her arms in frustration. "this isn't fair. yangyang's girlfriend didn't get nearly as much hate as you're getting."

"and i'm glad for that," yoonmi mused, lips twisting in a smile at the thought of how easily nctzens accepted choa, "she doesn't deserve any hate."

"neither do you, noona." joon frowned and yoonmi shrugged.

"it is what it is," she opened her phone to see that she'd gained several hundred followers overnight, "hey, at least my engagement is going up." she laughed in an attempt to make a joke.

nara glared at her.

yoonmi rose from her seat, swinging her bag over her shoulder. "i'm going to go to the bathroom, i'll be right back."

once in the stall, yoonmi opened her message requests again, scrolling through the thousands of messages and skimming over them.

deactivate your account whore

didn't know lee jeno was into skanks LMAOOO

if you're going to get your face and body done, at least make it look natural

yoonmi felt tears well in her eyes, her face growing hot as she scrolled through thousands of similar ones. who knew a youtuber could have such nasty fans?

"yoon? yoon, open up." nara's concerned voice sounded through the bathroom and yoonmi quickly wiped at her face, determined to hide that she'd been crying.

she stood up and swung the bathroom stall door open. before she could open her mouth, nara enveloped her in a tight hug.

__

private message with jaemin

jaemin
hey yoonmi

mimi
hi jaemin!!
where have u been? we missed you at choa's graduation

jaemin
i wasn't feeling too good at the time, i'm sorry
did she get the flowers i sent though?

mimi
yeah she did
are you feeling any better? :(

jaemin
a lot better
but how are you?
i know it must be hard for you
people can be nasty, i'm sorry

mimi
oh you saw all that huh
i'm okay, don't worry
thanks for asking though!!

jaemin
yoon...
are you sure you're okay?
i can tell when you're not

mimi
okay you're right
i'm not okay
like at all

jaemin
and that's okay, you don't have to be
just know it isn't your fault and you don't deserve any of this okay.

mimi
jaemin i'm sorry for everything
the past weeks without you have been miserable

jaemin
don't apologize mimi
it isn't your fault i liked you

mimi
i know but still
i wanted to reach out to you before but
i felt like i didn't have the right

jaemin
i mean you were right to an extent
i needed time to get over it and heal and i'm glad you gave me that time
but i also missed having you as my friend

mimi
i missed being your friend too
can we please go back to normal?

jaemin
of course we can
right after we figure out how to deal with these psychotic mfs

_
hi!! sorry for the late update i've been busy with graduating!! thanks for 14k 🖤