xviii

[ chapter 18 ]

december 24, 2020
7:00 a.m
manhattan, new york

- - - - -

"Baby.."

"Babee.."

"Y/nn wake the fuck up." I couldn't help but laugh at that. Though, it came out very airy and raspy as I just woke up.

"Must you always be so aggressive?" I asked, still not opening my eyes. She whined and pushed my shoulder a couple times.

"Yes, bitch, I'm Italian I have an excuse. Now get upp. It's Christmas Eve!" I sighed, slowly opening my eyes. My vision was blurred and the light that shined into the room from the window hurt my eyes. I still managed to take in her morning beauty. As much as I could, that is.

"You're lucky you're cute." I yawned, sitting up more. I rubbed my eyes and when I opened them again, Ariana had her phone up, recording me. My jaw dropped and she laughed, ending the video.

"You're a dickhead." I laughed it off as she looked simply way too cute to be mad at her. She smiled, her tongue slightly poking through her pearly white teeth. I gawked at the sight.

"You love me." I nodded dumbly, feeling unable to look away from her pink, full, pouty lips. She whined again.

"Y/nnn, stopp." She covered her face with the sleeves of her ho— actually, my hoodie. I chuckled and reached up, slowly pulling her hands away from her face. There was a light pink hue all over her face.

"You're gorgeous. I take it as a crime when you hide such delicacy from me." I smirked when her blush darkened. She nervously giggled and nudged my shoulder.

"I hate you." I pecked her lips with a small laugh and slowly got off the bed. I stretched. Then, I remembered I had no shirt on. Well, Ariana reminded me, when she whistled.

"God, I'll never get over the fact all of this is mine." She stood up with me and began rubbing all over my abs. I laughed and pushed her hands off. "That tickles." A mischievous smirk then replaced her once innocent smile.

"Bitch, you betta no-" I couldn't finish my sentence, as she tackled me onto the bed. She began to tickle my abdomen all the while straddling my waist. I tried to fight her off but above all I didn't wanna hurt her. We're at the end of the bed, for fuck sakes.

"O-ok-ay, e-enough.. enough!" Finally, the short Italian stopped and looked down at me with such a mischievous smile. She had a bunch of different emotions etched all across her face.

"I love you." She stared into my eyes adoringly. I couldn't control the blush that quickly overcame my face and neck. Even my ears felt hot.

"I love you too, Ri." She blushed and leaned down to peck my lips a couple times.

"Ight, get up fat ass let me take a shower. Then we gotta grab your family and bring them here, right?" Ariana nods as she gets off my lap. I stand up straight and stretch a bit.

"Yeah... but, that includes my dad." My stomach dropped as I looked at her with wide eyes. "I-I'm me-meeting your dad?" I stuttered horribly. She nodded, quickly walking over to place her soft hands on my cheeks. The way she was staring up into my y/e/c eyes was so adorable.