47

you woke up early and mattia was still next to you.

you laid there and admired him before getting up.

you never knew how long his lashes were up close.

how his lips were shaped so perfectly and looked so soft and his skin was so clear.

"morning."  he said before opening his eyes.

"hi." you smiled softly.

he yawned and sat up on the edge of the bed.
the time was 10 am.

"I have to work a bunch today." he said getting up.

"noo, don't get up yet, come lay back down."  you said exhausted.

"I can't." he was brushing his teeth and picking out something to wear.

he sat his clothes on the bed and took his shirt off.

"thats my favorite tattoo." you said pointing to one of the many tattoos he had.

it was a small solid heart that was right in the center of his chest but you couldn't notice it unless you looked for a long time because there was so many.

"and this one." you said touching the small butterfly tattoo on his bicep.

"this one is my favorite." he said pointing to a medium crown that was on his upper bicep.

"really, what does it mean?"

you were sitting on the bed and he stood in front of you putting his clothes on.

"it's what all the leaders get, I got when I was 18. it made me feel so powerful. once you get one of these things you have nothing to fear of, no one makes you feel little. no one can disrespect you."

"oh wow I need one of those then." you said giggling a bit.

"haha maybe one day."

he finished changing and was buttoning his shirt.

"ok I might be in the office all day so do you want me to make you something to eat or do you need anything?"

"no it's ok I can find something to eat or order in. but I do need something." you said pulling him closer to you so you could kiss him.

"mm really? what's that."

"you." you said smirking a bit.

his hand were on your waist and other one holding the side of your neck.

your hands made it to his pants and started unbuckling them.

"no, I have to work." he said before it got too serious.

"aw come on!" you left his belt buckle alone and got off the bed.

you started a shower and he gave you a kiss before going to his office.

you showered for about 15+ minutes and put on a good outfit.