012.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬THE BAD MEN

MEET ME AT OUR SPOT by tyler cole, the anxiety & willow❝something's got a hold of me, feel it taking over me

❝something's got a hold of me, feel it taking over me.❞

A/N

That picture is sort of what the portals look like (you will know what I mean when you read the chapter)

        LUCAS HAD TOLD THEM that the bad men are coming and Tiffany knew that they had to leave. Mike realized that there had been electrical workers sitting outside his house for a while. Him and Dustin ran upstairs and looked out the window to see the same guy still sitting there. Mike's mom was on the phone and Mike ran over to her. "Well, I know she and Steve have been spending some time together, so I thought maybe-"

"Mom!" Mike interrupted.

"Well, is he home? Maybe you could ask him?" Mrs. Wheeler just ignored her son.

"Mom!" Mike tried again.

"I'm sorry, can you just hold on please?" Mrs. Wheeler spun around to face Mike and she put her hand over the mic part of the phone. "Michael, I'm on the phone. I've told you a million times-"

"Did you schedule any repairs?"

"What?"

"Is there anyone supposed to come and do repairs on the house?" Mike repeated.

"I don't understand. Is there something wrong-"

"No, Mom, nothing's wrong in the house." More electrical worker cars started pulling up and Dustin ran to Mike. "Mike! We need to leave...right now."

Mike started to run back downstairs with Dustin. "Michael!"

"If anyone asks where I am, I've left the country!"

"What?" Mike ran downstairs and met up with Eleven and Tiffany. They all ran outside to the garage and Dustin got on his bike while Eleven and Mike were on the same bike. Before they could ride off, Tiffany stopped them. "Guys, listen to me very closely, you guys have to get Lucas and all of you go to the junkyard, I will take care of the bad men."

"What are you gonna do?" Tiffany hesitated a bit, she wasn't exactly sure what she was going to do, but she could improvise. "Probably blow shit up."

They nodded and started to bike away. Tiffany knew how she was going to catch up with the bad men, but she didn't know if it was going to work. "Alright you weird shadow, please don't be stubborn, please don't be stubborn."