𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿- 𝗧𝗵𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭

~~~~~

DONE- Chapter 4/ The suit

"Yes, father. I know I need to be there at 8:00 p.m." My father was talking to me on the phone while I chose what outfit I was going to wear for the ball.

With my phone between my ear and shoulder, it was very uncomfortable looking for the dress I was going to wear tonight. My head hurt and I knew I needed to get out of this position right now.

"Look, I know it's very important for you, but if you want me to make this plan succeed I need to go now.  Ok?" I cut him off in the middle of repeating himself. Once I told him, I hung up. I then moved my neck side to side, hearing the satisfying 'crack' that it made.

I sighed and looked at the rack in front of me which was full of different suits. None of them caught my attention. If I was stressed earlier I am more stressed now.

I rubbed my right hand up and down my face trying to not lose control. My patience was getting thinner and thinner by the second.

I looked at the woman who brought this to my house and said "I don't like any of these suits. Don't you have anything more.... different? All of these look the same. All of them are just boring."

"I am sorry sir, there aren't any more suits that I could show you but if you are not pleased I could give you the phone number of a great designer. She has a boutique and her dresses and suits are unique and look expensive."

"Okay, give the number to Madison." she nodded and took her purse, and started to look for something, I guess her phone.

I left the room we were in and called Madison. "Yes sir?" she squealed out. She was panting like she just ran her way here.

"The lady over there will give you a number. I need you to call the number and tell them I am going to be there in about an hour to look for an outfit for a ball." she nodded and quickly walked away.

I walked out of my house and got inside the car. Once I was comfortably seated I took my phone out. Tomorrow is the grand ball and I need all the information I need from the girl.

I checked my contacts and clicked on Alexander.

*Ring*

"Boss." Alexander said

"Alexander I need you to send me all the information you and Martino found. I also need you to check if everyone did what they were supposed to do."

"On it boss." I hang up, and instantly Alexander sent the information. I looked through it and saw pretty basic stuff.

Name: Scarlett King

Ethnicity: American

Birthdate: September 27, 1999